Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Toxic Feminity] HeightPill Contd: "Women should stop being discriminatory towards Short Men"

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

But according to the :bluepill: ers we're the bad guys all because we lament this fact, bemoan this situation & get angry & annoyed & aggrieved all because we're on the end of actual recognised now discrimination.

Apparently the Pets & Pawns of the SJWs are the only ones allowed to get angry. Hmm.

Hole virtue signalling, she despises ugly men like every other foid

"Women need to..."

no, they don't need to. They've been doing it for years and there have been zero consequences so far.

"Women need to..."

no, they don't need to. They've been doing it for years and there have been zero consequences so far.

I have to say it's much of a feat for a woman to admit her shallowness despite her bluepilled nature. But once again I can't imagine a short guy to openly address this issue in quite the same manner and defend himself. He'd be dragged through the mud and silenced after a string of humiliating remarks. In our gynocentric (and misandric) culture a man can't speak up for himself and complain. His only hope is to get patronized by a caring mommy who will understand his issues and bring them up to public discussion.

Last edited:
I have to say it's much of feat for a woman to admit her shallowness despite her bluepilled nature. But once again I can't imagine a short guy to openly address this issue in quite the same manner and defend himself. He'd be dragged through the mud and silensed after a string of humiliating remarks. In our gynocentric (and misandric) culture a man can't speak up for himself and complain. His only hope is to get patronized by a caring mommy who will understand his issues and bring them up to public discussion.

I have to say it's much of feat for a woman to admit her shallowness despite her bluepilled nature. But once again I can't imagine a short guy to openly address this issue in quite the same manner and defend himself. He'd be dragged through the mud and silensed after a string of humiliating remarks. In our gynocentric (and misandric) culture a man can't speak up for himself and complain. His only hope is to get patronized by a caring mommy who will understand his issues and bring them up to public discussion.
Her son or brother is probably a manlet and she is afraid of him killing himself. The only time women care.

The article was written in 2015. I don't think it's done much.

Her son or brother is probably a manlet and she is afraid of him killing himself. The only time women care.
He doesn't have time to speak for himself. Too busy right now preparing the rope for its moment of glory.

Last edited:
Non Chad men may be vertically challenged but all women are intellectually challenged.

He doesn't have time to speak for himself. Too busy right now preparing the rope for its moment of glory.

One of the ways manlets can increase their height according to foids :feelsrope::feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

WOMEN WILL NEVER DATE SHORT MEN, NO MATTER HOW MANY ARTICLES THE JEWISH MEDIA PUTS OUT TRYING TO CONVINCE THEM TO.
THE ONLY WAY MANLETS HAVE A CHANCE IS IF WOMEN'S RIGHTS ARE TAKEN AWAY.
BTW, that article got pushback from some tall bitch, who wrote an article in response, about how intimidated her multiple boyfriends were around her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back