Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic femininity and the refusal to date below them

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
One element of toxic femininity: Women who refuse to date men who earn less because of social status.

Women point blank refuse to date men who earn less than them or are of lower social status. This is toxic femininity. It is
not only bad for relationships but bad for women. The world has seen two harsh recessions and wars that have destroyed
economies. Unlike what Feminism tells them; not all men are part of the patriarchy. Some men are so broke they can't
even afford to move out of their parents house. More women than men own their own house in the UK, which tells me
we don't have a big money gap between the sexes.

Of course this new trend in dating means i'll never be able to achieve my dream of dating a police girl. Boris Johnson
often talked about female emancipation and how the United Nations regularly talked about de-population. This would
be achieved by ensuring more women go to university. The studies now say that more women go to university than men.
They know that women do not select men who are below them. In studies regarding business hierarchies, women are
more likely to cheat vertically i.e with men in higher positions than in lower/positions of same status.

Many incels have been in their industries for years without a chance for promotion. I've been in my industry
now for 10 years and no chance of promotion.

Last edited:
One element of toxic femininity: Women who refuse to date men who earn less because of social status.
Unless you're Chad
Women point blank refuse to date men who earn less than them or are of lower social status.
Unless you're Chad
More women than men own their own house in the UK, which tells me
Because women are surprisingly good at being wagies, they are dull and easily can turn their brain off, they seem to think being a wagie is "chasing the bag" so to speak. Haha

It is
not only bad for relationships but bad for women.
No, foids are having the time of their lives.
Boris Johnson
often talked about female emancipation and how the United Nations regularly talked about de-population.
Common misconception and made-up justification. Foids being caged at home wouldn't cause a fertility rate spike. For example, Iran has a fertility rate of 1.66. In baby boomer's generation, foids had lots of kids even though a large portion entered the workforce back then. Let's not pretend, elites are eyeing for some greater good by enabling the whoredom of foids.

No, foids are having the time of their lives.

Common misconception and made-up justification. Foids being caged at home wouldn't cause a fertility rate spike. For example, Iran has a fertility rate of 1.66. In baby boomer's generation, foids had lots of kids even though a large portion entered the workforce back then. Let's not pretend, elites are eyeing for some greater good by enabling the whoredom of foids.
Re-read.

I'll admit I hold a radical position whenever I perceive something as a justification for foids' hypergamy, which blinds me to some underlying perspective. If you're not being condescending, maybe you can help shed some light.

Fuck foids. They should be made subservient to all incels.

Women point blank refuse to date men who earn less than them or are of lower social status. This is toxic femininity. It is
not only bad for relationships but bad for women. The world has seen two harsh recessions and wars that have destroyed
economies. Unlike what Feminism tells them; not all men are part of the patriarchy. Some men are so broke they can't
even afford to move out of their parents house. More women than men own their own house in the UK, which tells me

Of course this new trend in dating means i'll never be able to achieve my dream of dating a police girl. Boris Johnson
often talked about female emancipation and how the United Nations regularly talked about de-population. This would
be achieved by ensuring more women go to university. The studies now say that more women go to university than men.
They know that women do not select men who are below them. In studies regarding business hierarchies, women are
more likely to cheat vertically i.e with men in higher positions than in lower/positions of same status.

Many incels have been in their industries for years without a chance for promotion. I've been in my industry
now for 10 years and no chance of promotion.
That's why I joined Darth Aurelius's incel militia, we incels need to stand up for ourselves

The patriarchy still exists; but they are like the top 1% of men.

Most men are struggling. The peak for most men is wageslaving an unhealthy amount of hours and then still getting buried in debt fighting for a normal life.

The fact that women demand to date men who earn more than them is extremely hypocritical and cognitive dissonant. They push affirmative action based on lies, reject men who fall victim to it and then complain about not finding a "good enough" partner.

Unrelated but why do you say in your signature you are reject by incels and that you roped on 2020.