Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tough day at college

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Today I saw the hottest girl in my class giving MASSIVE IOIs to the best-looking guy there WHILE I WAS TALKING TO HIM. She came out of nowhere interrupting our talk and addressing him, he teased her about the fact she was referring to him as "dear" and she said she was just being nice but at the same time she escalated the IOIs through hugging him and telling him he's "cute". That happened right in front of me and I was ignored during that interaction.

This might not sound as much to a foid or a man who hasn't been through decades of bullying, massive rejection, inceldom, dysfunctional household relations and other things like I did, but it absolutely destroyed me to the point I actually cried a bit some minutes after it as me and the other students were waiting at a corridor for the next class. I couldn't fully hold it this time. At first I tried to pretend I was crying from laughter because of something I was reading on my phone but I eventually had to go to the bathroom and stay there for some minutes.

That girl is not even that gl (she's 5-6/10; she has a double chin somewhat, wears huge glasses and isn't fully white), but she's my type of girl. She's 18, her face is extremely neotenous (she looks like 12 face-wise with the braces and her neotenous smile and facial traits) but she has the body of a developed woman. Her breasts are perfect in terms of format and size, she has a perfectly sized butt as well, she is always cheerful, radiating youthful energy. You can tell right away she has a life of positive reinforcements behind her; it almost reminds me of myself before I became broken due to years of bullying and trauma. I'd spend all the savings I got through breaking my back in construction work in Germany to kiss and cuddle her for an hour.

Only a few weeks have gone by and it looks like the social structure of my class was already set, this guy and the second best-looking one are already getting hugged by the girls left and right while me and the black tallcel there get nothing like that. The other guys there are clearly gay.

While I'm at college I feel absolutely suffocated. Progressive leftism permeates pretty much every text we use for exercises at classes, most things professors say, etc. I can't say anything I really believe or I'll be massively ostracized and my academic career would end before it begins. I have to police my speech all the time to the point it's suffocating.

I also have to take 4 buses a day and they're almost invariably crowded, usually plenty of attractive young women are there. The feeling of being so close, yet so far, is terribly frustrating. Today on my second bus there was also a 6'5 8/10 blonde and blue-eyed gigachad, I already started the day being mogged massively. He went out of the bus at the STEM department, I bet he makes 10k a month in his engineering internship as well.

I also talked to that 3/10 I mentioned in my other thread today and turns out she has a boyfriend. Over for me with the only girl I maybe had 0,00000001% of chances with.

This world is hell. The YT channel about horribly deformed people reminded me that everything can get even worse. You yourself could end up as one of those handicapped monsters through an unsuccessful suicide attempt for example.

I'm not that strong. Although I'm masculine and high T, I have a sensible soul; artistic, sensitive, empathetic, romantic, etc. I have only been able to survive this long because of my loving family who allowed me to live in my NEET bubble for most of my adult years. When I go out to the world I quickly get crushed under it.

Being both an incel, a hebe/ephebophile, a loser and having to be a functional adult is too much. I can't psychologically deal with so much at once. It feels so fucking tough to have any motivation to be minimally productive as a blackpilled incel. I was considering applying to receive government benefits for mental illness like one of my aunts does. I'd "pass" the check for sure. All I want is to be a NEET, sorry that I need resources to survive, world, but I promise I will be a good goy and stay quiet in my house, far away from underage girls, far away from society in general if I get my NEETbuxx. I don't need much.

The problem is that I have already talked about it with my mom and she absolutely hated the idea. She told me she would be very mad and disappointed at me if she found out I did it. I feel like I have to stick around in college for her sake since she's the only woman who has ever loved or will love me. She even enthusiastically bought some material like pens, pencils, an eraser, etc, for me and gave it to me yesterday. She's so proud at me that I made it into a renowned public university.

EDIT: I forgot mentioning that that guy the hottest foid in my class hugged is also the most thugmaxxed person there, he doesn't do the exercises, sleeps in class, he's into rap and dresses like a criminal, etc, so he gets even more value with women beyond being attractive (he's high tier normie).

Last edited:
feels suverely bad

Just keep studyceling and don't socialize or pay attention to people. It's far easier to cope when you have money.

Just keep studyceling and don't socialize or pay attention to people. It's far easier to cope when you have money.
Considering Brazil and my degree, if I can just survive in a minimally comfortable way with the job I'll have after it it's already amazing.

But at least it will be a pleasant job, unlike what I had previously.

my situation is quite simillar, i'm still 21 trought

foid flirting with chad in the middle of class in college, damn sounds like some gay high school shit right there, idk how i would control my rage

this is why college is suicide fuel

Strong suicidefuel.

ROFL

Do you still believe that's better than wageslaving in a male-only factory?

That was highschool and middleschool for me. It hurt so fucking bad seeing all the attractive males literally get approached by females while not even one woman in your whole life approached you even once. I envied them so hard. Atleast I go to a college that has 95% of the students of my race. I wouldnt be able to handle being mogged by white Chad's everyday.

My semester has started about a week ago and I haven't gone to any of my classes yet...
After reading this I am terrified to go :(

i dont know what ill do at college its over

ROFL

Do you still believe that's better than wageslaving in a male-only factory?
Yes. Nothing is worse than being a blue-collar wageslave as an incel. Only being tortured by a Mexican cartel or something alike.

I'd pick going back to middle school to be bullied over going back to it.

That was highschool and middleschool for me. It hurt so fucking bad seeing all the attractive males literally get approached by females while not even one woman in your whole life approached you even once. I envied them so hard. Atleast I go to a college that has 95% of the students of my race. I wouldnt be able to handle being mogged by white Chad's everyday.
What's your race?

My semester has started about a week ago and I haven't gone to any of my classes yet...
After reading this I am terrified to go :(
I wish I could say something nice. Well, it's better than blue-collar wageslaving, like I said above.

That was a tough read, OP. Hope you don't have many more days like that.

You're at a major crossroads in life. My experience of being a NEET was great at first but it became hell. There was no hope without a goal or purpose. Working towards something is lifefuel, you just need to find the right thing. It took me a few tries at different things and failing hard before I found something I could cope with.

din't go to college today, i'm still too sunburned to do anything

Holy shit I would have roped instantaneously right there and then. Probably have gone ER prior

college is blackpill after blackpill.

You're at a major crossroads in life. My experience of being a NEET was great at first but it became hell. There was no hope without a goal or purpose. Working towards something is lifefuel, you just need to find the right thing. It took me a few tries at different things and failing hard before I found something I could cope with.
The only problem with being a NEET is that most people who do it don't do it in a lifelong sustainable way. So of course you'll worry about the future, etc.

But if you can do it in the right away just do it. I have a friend who lives from rented properties and earns a shitload of money. Even if most of his properties were unoccupied he could still live with the money from one of them alone and he can always sell them and get the money if the worst happens and it happens to all of them for a long time. Or even easier, just diminish the price of the rent.

You don't NEET to wageslave or go to college to find purpose. It's possible to find it outside of them, you just need some discipline.

black tallcel there get nothing like that.
Are you in my class brah?

Edit: You're in Brazil never mind.
I've witnessed giga-stacy practically eye-fuck a guy.
I've witnessed 3-5/10 foids with LEGIT chadlites.

I'm just coping by saying, at least I'll make more money than them in 5 years time......right? :feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
It makes you feel like going ER, doesn't it? lol I have seen this shit for the last three years. My course is filled with chadlites and staceys. I get ignored by all the females there. I only talk to a few people and they're all guys. Even here in the dorm, it's the same. The chadlite gets all the attention from the foids who live here.

It's soul-crushing, but you'll eventually get desensitized. I don't even feel anything anymore when I see shit like that. I feel only this emptiness. There's nothing we can do about it unless you decide to take revenge.. but it's not worth it.

That's got to hurt pretty badly. I couldn't bear going to college day after day knowing I have to deal with this kind of shit each time I'm there. I would've just holed myself up in the restroom the whole day and play with my 3DS or try and change my schedule in hopes I won't see such atrocities unfold in front of my face.

Wow humans are truly evil to never think about the implications of their actions on others, and people wonder why we have so many school shootings.

Yes. Nothing is worse than being a blue-collar wageslave as an incel. Only being tortured by a Mexican cartel or something alike.

I'd pick going back to middle school to be bullied over going back to it.

You must be a low T soyboy. I have no problem with hard work as long it's paid well (and it is).

Being near hot women in their prime is a psychological torture for sub-8 male. Much worse than working your ass in a factory.

he's into rap and dresses like a criminal, etc, so he gets even more value with women beyond being attractive (he's high tier normie).
Black? Also, what are you studying?

Retribution and death is the only thing that will stop the pain

Considering Brazil and my degree, if I can just survive in a minimally comfortable way with the job I'll have after it it's already amazing.

But at least it will be a pleasant job, unlike what I had previously.
What job do you want in the end? I thought you said you quit teaching before? Keep studycelling. Don't give up.

That's really rough man. Just remember you're above it. Shallow people are beneath you. Just keep working hard and make yourself proud. Intelligence and knowledge are the true measures of success.

You were crying because that will never happen to you.

What job do you want in the end? I thought you said you quit teaching before? Keep studycelling. Don't give up.
I don't want to be a teacher, I want to be a translator. Redactor would also be cool.
Black? Also, what are you studying?
Linguistics. He's not black, he's a typical "white" Brazilian who must be something like 80% white and 20% black and native.

@Mainländer the 3/10 what would you rate her bf as?

@Mainländer the 3/10 what would you rate her bf as?
I haven't seen him yet. I need her full name to stalk her, maybe I'll do it in the next weeks then I post here again about it.

It looks like all foids in my class have boyfriends, everyday a new one mentions it.

What? That's not a crime and it's a fairly common practice. I think most people do it, even if rarely like is my case.
It is where I'm from.

But being in Brazil you have no worries. :feelsthink:

I'd spend all the savings I got through breaking my back in construction work in Germany to kiss and cuddle her for an hour.
JFL that is really cucked. How much money in euro?

JFL that is really cucked. How much money in euro?
I kinda agree but I'm desperate. There's nothing I want more in the world than teen romance. It's not that much though.
You don't NEET to wageslave
You don't NEED*, kek.

It makes you feel like going ER, doesn't it? lol I have seen this shit for the last three years. My course is filled with chadlites and staceys. I get ignored by all the females there. I only talk to a few people and they're all guys. Even here in the dorm, it's the same. The chadlite gets all the attention from the foids who live here.

It's soul-crushing, but you'll eventually get desensitized. I don't even feel anything anymore when I see shit like that. I feel only this emptiness. There's nothing we can do about it unless you decide to take revenge.. but it's not worth it.
Luckily there are no real Chads and Stacies in my class. Just high tier normies and 6/10 girls at best, but they're more than cute enough for me to feel desire for them. I'd date like 90% of the females of my class and the few ones I wouldn't, I would fuck at least.

You must be a low T soyboy. I have no problem with hard work as long it's paid well (and it is).

Being near hot women in their prime is a psychological torture for sub-8 male. Much worse than working your ass in a factory.
I know for a fact I'm not low T at all because I have had it tested twice. I just strongly disliked being a blue-collar wageslave. The fact it was in a foreign country, where most people also dislike me and gave me shit for being a foreigner may have had an influence in it tbh.

Last edited:
Holy fuck thats pure suifuel ngl

Today I saw the hottest girl in my class giving MASSIVE IOIs to the best-looking guy there WHILE I WAS TALKING TO HIM. She came out of nowhere interrupting our talk and addressing him, he teased her about the fact she was referring to him as "dear" and she said she was just being nice but at the same time she escalated the IOIs through hugging him and telling him he's "cute". That happened right in front of me and I was ignored during that interaction.

This might not sound as much to a foid or a man who hasn't been through decades of bullying, massive rejection, inceldom, dysfunctional household relations and other things like I did, but it absolutely destroyed me to the point I actually cried a bit some minutes after it as me and the other students were waiting at a corridor for the next class. I couldn't fully hold it this time. At first I tried to pretend I was crying from laughter because of something I was reading on my phone but I eventually had to go to the bathroom and stay there for some minutes.

That girl is not even that gl (she's 5-6/10; she has a double chin somewhat, wears huge glasses and isn't fully white), but she's my type of girl. She's 18, her face is extremely neotenous (she looks like 12 face-wise with the braces and her neotenous smile and facial traits) but she has the body of a developed woman. Her breasts are perfect in terms of format and size, she has a perfectly sized butt as well, she is always cheerful, radiating youthful energy. You can tell right away she has a life of positive reinforcements behind her; it almost reminds me of myself before I became broken due to years of bullying and trauma. I'd spend all the savings I got through breaking my back in construction work in Germany to kiss and cuddle her for an hour.

Only a few weeks have gone by and it looks like the social structure of my class was already set, this guy and the second best-looking one are already getting hugged by the girls left and right while me and the black tallcel there get nothing like that. The other guys there are clearly gay.

While I'm at college I feel absolutely suffocated. Progressive leftism permeates pretty much every text we use for exercises at classes, most things professors say, etc. I can't say anything I really believe or I'll be massively ostracized and my academic career would end before it begins. I have to police my speech all the time to the point it's suffocating.

I also have to take 4 buses a day and they're almost invariably crowded, usually plenty of attractive young women are there. The feeling of being so close, yet so far, is terribly frustrating. Today on my second bus there was also a 6'5 8/10 blonde and blue-eyed gigachad, I already started the day being mogged massively. He went out of the bus at the STEM department, I bet he makes 10k a month in his engineering internship as well.

I also talked to that 3/10 I mentioned in my other thread today and turns out she has a boyfriend. Over for me with the only girl I maybe had 0,00000001% of chances with.

This world is hell. The YT channel about horribly deformed people reminded me that everything can get even worse. You yourself could end up as one of those handicapped monsters through an unsuccessful suicide attempt for example.

I'm not that strong. Although I'm masculine and high T, I have a sensible soul; artistic, sensitive, empathetic, romantic, etc. I have only been able to survive this long because of my loving family who allowed me to live in my NEET bubble for most of my adult years. When I go out to the world I quickly get crushed under it.

Being both an incel, a hebe/ephebophile, a loser and having to be a functional adult is too much. I can't psychologically deal with so much at once. It feels so fucking tough to have any motivation to be minimally productive as a blackpilled incel. I was considering applying to receive government benefits for mental illness like one of my aunts does. I'd "pass" the check for sure. All I want is to be a NEET, sorry that I need resources to survive, world, but I promise I will be a good goy and stay quiet in my house, far away from underage girls, far away from society in general if I get my NEETbuxx. I don't need much.

The problem is that I have already talked about it with my mom and she absolutely hated the idea. She told me she would be very mad and disappointed at me if she found out I did it. I feel like I have to stick around in college for her sake since she's the only woman who has ever loved or will love me. She even enthusiastically bought some material like pens, pencils, an eraser, etc, for me and gave it to me yesterday. She's so proud at me that I made it into a renowned public university.

EDIT: I forgot mentioning that that guy the hottest foid in my class hugged is also the most thugmaxxed person there, he doesn't do the exercises, sleeps in class, he's into rap and dresses like a criminal, etc, so he gets even more value with women beyond being attractive (he's high tier normie).

Just enjoy the fact that you are allowed in a college, last time I tried to go back to college I got ARRESTED.

Only a few weeks have gone by and it looks like the social structure of my class was already set, this guy and the second best-looking one are already getting hugged by the girls left and right while me and the black tallcel there get nothing like that.

You should talk about that in front of all scholarsand address the problem directly.
I have no problem with hard work as long it's paid well (and it is).

No, it is not well paid.

Last edited:
Guys don't drop out of school because of laziness or "the economy", they do it because of INCELDOM

Guys don't drop out of school because of laziness or "the economy", they do it because of INCELDOM
They do it because they realize if you're not especially high IQ, born rich or Chad then you basically have no future.