Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is social circle game in college a good idea?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
There is a new female student in my class. She's very ugly; she looks Native American, is very short, masculine chin, 0/10 eye area, bad skin, etc. I'd rate her 3/10 being generous. But I'd 100% date her.

So far she has treated me with respect and she was interested in what I had to say enough to respond to it even when I wasn't addressing her once, which is not at all the usual way a 20 something fertile aged foid treats me. Most girls there don't even say "hi" when we pass each other at the corridor. They don't even look at my face, which is the default demeanor of a fertile foid while in my presence.

But how am I supposed to invest in her? I'm going to be together with her for four years in college probably, if she rejects me it would be extremely uncomfortable. I suck at warm approaching tbh.

Tbh I don't think I have chances and my brain is just getting excited over any infinitesimal sign that a girl possibly doesn't feel disgusted by me :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Social circle game is a good idea at all ages.

The problem is you're ugly, so people don't want to be near you. And then you're not near people, thus your social skills suck. But your social skills cannot improve because you're ugly.

I would go for it. Also, are you autistic and are mistaking politeness/kindness with sexual attraction?

Social circle game is actually legit, I reckon.

Social game is step one in the normie book to ascension... I think.
I have no idea how to enter a social circle though... or make one. Haven't had close friends since like a decade ago.

Also, are you autistic and are mistaking politeness/kindness with sexual attraction?
I'm not. I know she probably doesn't feel attracted to me, but just the fact she treats me politely and at least feigns interest in what I'm saying effectively is already light years ahead of how most fertile aged foids treat me.

Social circle (with no regrets) only works if you're extremely NT even then, most freshmen normies already know each other off the bat since they were already pals in high school. Social circle is near impossible if you don't have any of these going for you.

So far she has treated me with respect and she was interested in what I had to say enough to respond to it even when I wasn't addressing her once,
I am sperg and have very bad social skills, especially with foids, but this could actually mean that you have a chance. But I might be wrong since all my knowledge about relationships comes from anime and vidya.

Social circle game is impossible for autists

I'm going to be together with her for four years in college probably, if she rejects me it would be extremely uncomfortable.
how big is ur college, u have multiple classes with her?

Sure it works but its hard for me since I left the system 3 years ago

Tell her that you are sexually attracted to lolis. She will love you then.

I am sperg and have very bad social skills, especially with foids, but this could actually mean that you have a chance. But I might be wrong since all my knowledge about relationships comes from anime and vidya.

I am a friendcel, I have friends, and you are overestimating his chances I think, but you're basicallg right, OP has a atleast a non zero chance. I mean she hasnt rejected him.

OP just approach, so what if shit gets awkward with some foid for college anyway? The fuck youd rather be friends with her than have a shot at getting companionship? Fucking go for it.

What would you have to lose even if you fail?

it wont work if you didnt get laid in high school

There is a new female student in my class. She's very ugly; she looks Native American, is very short, masculine chin, 0/10 eye area, bad skin, etc. I'd rate her 3/10 being generous. But I'd 100% date her.

So far she has treated me with respect and she was interested in what I had to say enough to respond to it even when I wasn't addressing her once, which is not at all the usual way a 20 something fertile aged foid treats me. Most girls there don't even say "hi" when we pass each other at the corridor. They don't even look at my face, which is the default demeanor of a fertile foid while in my presence.

But how am I supposed to invest in her? I'm going to be together with her for four years in college probably, if she rejects me it would be extremely uncomfortable. I suck at warm approaching tbh.

Tbh I don't think I have chances and my brain is just getting excited over any infinitesimal sign that a girl possibly doesn't feel disgusted by me :feelsrope:
@Mainländer , in order to successfully do this, you have to be a 4/10 minimum.
In other words, it's over.

Don't make your move too quickly. Try and build up a rapport with her first. You can then try and gauge how receptive she'd be for going for a drink or something with you. Best of luck to you.

If she likes you she will drop unmistakable hints. Wait for those then go in without hesitation.

What would you have to lose even if you fail?
4 years having to interact daily with a foid that rejected me.

@Mainländer , in order to successfully do this, you have to be a 4/10 minimum.
In other words, it's over.
I'm between 3,5 and 4/10.

If she likes you she will drop unmistakable hints. Wait for those then go in without hesitation.
I hope this happens tbh. All others male students from my class mog me, that's the problem. Though three of them are gay.

I hope this happens tbh. All others male students from my class mog me, that's the problem. Though three of them are gay.
Time your nofap streaks according to times that you'll be near her so that your body language shows that you're horny and possibly helps with your phermones too. So maybe don't fap for 4-6 days before you're going to interact with her.