Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Toucherism / Frotteurism

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
If you don't live in feminist shithole countries, you can just touch butts on the subway (v metro).
Frotteurism 2

I have done this several times in high school whenever I had the chance, always went with the prime innocent jailbaits several grades below me. I dont regret it

This "frotteurism" thing is becoming crazy. Recently I was in the metro during the rush hour and it was crowded. I tried to leave the wagon and accidently slightly (it wasn't even a brush) touched the butt of an old fat foid (40/50 yo) with my wrist. She turned back to me as if I was going to rape her or something. I left the place quick. Could she actually think I was sexually aroused by her body fat, and so being stupid enough to touch it in crowded place ? Being a 20 feg doesn't protect you anymore against stupid old as fuck landwhales and their injustified narcissism.