Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Touched a foid’s tits in the train today

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Accidentally, with my elbow, when I was was getting through the crowd. I could well feel the softness of her boobs and smell the aroma of her perfume. The train was so full that she could not turn her head to see who did it nor call me out. None of the normies standing by noticed it either, kek

Accidentally, with my elbow, when I was was getting through the crowd. I could well feel the softness of her boobs and smell the aroma of her perfume. The train was so full that she could not turn her head to see who did it nor call me out. None of the normies standing by noticed it either, kek
Moggers.is

I once actually had also inadvertently touched a Stacy's ass through my elbow. It wasn't as soft as I was expecting, but felt good nevertheless.

IT if you can capture in the screenshot please

i accidentally groped a female classmate when i was in school once

Based i did this today but with a classmate while leaving i bumped my elbow into her chest gently(or else i would have been sexual harassment raped ) her i coomed to that thought twice today

Based i did this today but with a classmate while leaving i bumped my elbow into her chest gently(or else i would have been sexual harassment raped ) her i coomed to that thought twice today

6456D87D 1812 44D0 A4FF 3E1F696C1BD3

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back