Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel touched a 10/10 stacy today

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so i was walking in the street on my way to the supermarket and i saw 3 stacies coming my way.
i mainly looked at the floor like the high inhb loser i am, and when we passed each other my right hand and one of the stacies left hand bumped together. mainly cuz im invisible to stacies so she probaly had no idea im even there.
anyway it was a pretty hard bump, alot of my germs went to her, alot of her germs went to me. alot of dead skin cells passed. i could smell some of her perfume on my hand. i also fapped 15 minute earlier and barely cleaned my hand so probaly some atoms of my jizz went to her hand. which is nice.

anyway, good day i think.

And lifefuel ends with thinking that stacy "goddess" for chad is just daily cumdumpster

touched a 10/10 without getting accused of rape?

lmao slayers.co

Volcel if you did not touch her with dick.

That doesn't make sense, if she was coming your way then both of you touched right hands unless she moved her left hand across her body.

That is female worship man.

I would condescend to sacey if she kissed my ass and suck my dick.

Touch and kiss doesnt count.
Only humaliation counts

Should've ran rape game at that point

I don't think life will be that generous to me one day.

That doesn't make sense, if she was coming your way then both of you touched right hands unless she moved her left hand across her body.
your right my bad. my right hand and her right hand.
thats bad tbh, i had jizz on my hand and she probaly had chad jizz on hers.

What a slayer

Only way we can actually touch them that isn't rape