Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Touch Grass is good advice for people in this (the very rare scenario)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Today I'm gonna talk about one of the cliches people use to attack incels as if they touch grass all day.

It's true normies almost never touch grass and they talk about us not touching grass but there is a rare occasion why touching grass would be beneficial for incel tier men.

When your family hates you and they don't respect you, if they shout around the house all day, if they insult you or just talk loudly in general that's gonna affect you in a lot of ways.

Something I've always been passionate on some level about is writing and honestly this forum is like a preparation for jobs and resumes for me cause I'm a teenager, maybe at least 10 people know this.

When you write and someone shout at you, you get distracted all the time and you just can't write properly, it's just not possible, when you touch grass, you go there alone, that's a good thing as you really get to know who you are, what you want and so on, because you're alone and no more distractions.

There would be days when I was a gymcel, not exactly a gymcel, I played basketball all day and kept sweating when no one was around and it was an awesome feeling, I can say whatever I want do whatever I want, whatever. I loved this freedom.

Today, I realized in order to write better in general you've got to stay alone and think alone loud out loud things you see on the PC or whatever alone.

SO when you think alone you feel alone and you get to know who you are and you examine yourself alone and you are in general lonely and free as fuck.

Inceldom really is a blessing if you live alone, I wont' lie.

At least you have a choice whether you gonna get distracted by the telling off or not.

So this sums the point of this post, why I created it, what I was trying to say and so on.

To go touch grass is to escape your horrible household and that's good advice for incels. The thing is, it's not the same for normies. Normies are better off at home as they will have freedom there and don't have to go out in the cold, all dusty and stuff.

Anyway, this is the end of my post and I wanna congratulate all of you who've almost educated me from the start, blackpill education is like no other, it really is a class necessary and you gotta learn some things. Y'all are my teachers talking to me almost like a false god, most of you guys are extremely well educated and intelligent, I really enjoy this.

Anyway, just moved to another room to stay away from my dad who was shouting in the room nearby my other room which was a better room but atleast I'm alone now. Right?

See you. By the way don't quote me saying see you and say see you back, I see a guy doing this, clever chap, that's rude though just don't do it. Don't do such a thing.

then go touch some grass

I literally have been touching grass lately, I've been doing something called grounding. Look it up, it actually words really well to reduce inflammation in your body (itching, allergies, poor digestion, etc). I feel better whenever I do that

I literally have been touching grass lately, I've been doing something called grounding. Look it up, it actually words really well to reduce inflammation in your body (itching, allergies, poor digestion, etc). I feel better whenever I do that
Wonder what that is, as if I'd know I thing or too about something that genius

i've touched grass but im still incel
CHECKMATE NORMALNIGGERS

Can you stop reddit spacing dude. It makes it harder to read your post.

Parents of school-shooting victims should touch grass. Problem solved, right normie?

You don't get sex from touching grass, this isn't about sex, stop calling me normie. This is about writing and concentration.

i've touched grass but im still incel
CHECKMATE NORMALNIGGERS
This is not some transform into normie outcome. I never promised anything of the sort. Touching grass basically gives you privacy if you have a bad family.

That's great, but at some point you'll move out of your home. Touching grass won't come as a relief any more, you'll wish you were like normies. But the real incel will kek at bluepillers wanting to be normie - being normie is synonymous to being a betabuxxing cuck.

You need to adjust your thoughts accordingly.

That's great, but at some point you'll move out of your home. Touching grass won't come as a relief any more, you'll wish you were like normies. But the real incel will kek at bluepillers wanting to be normie - being normie is synonymous to being a betabuxxing cuck.

I do agree, I don't touch grass no more, it's boring not only shallow, it's extremely stupid to impress others. It's just stupid.

This is advice for people who don't have a choice but to live that way, some people don't even know how a quiet environment feels like, because of all the shit they were put through, they can sing and stuff alone, that's how I learned singing, people would complain if I sang in front of them so I said fuck it I'll do it alone and develop my voice. People still encourage me to become one but the only reason I keep refusing is because of my subpar looks, anyone in the industry mogs me.

33070 1

Sure they can kek all they want dude, just keep one thing in mind before you go, uhh that's normie and cuck are not the same. Normie is your looks, cuck is what you do who you are what you accept and I KNOW you are your looks but is every normie that dumb that he just wants to cuck for someone? I don't think so.

You don't need to associate nor you know do activism with them, send attention their way what have you but just keep the definitions in mind.

When an incel goes outside he's literally just touching grass. Nobody wants to interact with incels, and incels don't want to interact with normies either.

When an incel goes outside he's literally just touching grass. Nobody wants to interact with incels, and incels don't want to interact with normies either.
How are you saying with such certainty no one wants to interact with an incel?

By the way an incel can touch anything, my post is about privacy.

I touched grass in college but I didn't exhale

Sure they can kek all they want dude, just keep one thing in mind before you go, uhh that's normie and cuck are not the same. Normie is your looks, cuck is what you do who you are what you accept and I KNOW you are your looks but is every normie that dumb that he just wants to cuck for someone? I don't think so.

You don't need to associate nor you know do activism with them, send attention their way what have you but just keep the definitions in mind.
Being normie is "having normie+ looks" + "doing what normies do".

If you look OK but don't get yourself cucked, you're actually treading the PUA/MGTOW route. I know I'll get a lot of flak for this, but it is unfortunate that we now have to put labels on having common sense. Say what you want, but they're doing something us incels wish we could. And a lot of that is because they can afford to, with their looks.

Yes, normies are dumb. That's in the definition of a normie. Getting cuckolded is normal now for married men with less than stellar testosterone and/or other deciding factors. Ask yourself, who really gets married these days? Even though marriage rates are falling, it's still normies doing it. Does that mean normie men are now masochistic by default?

what the fucking shit is this thread? Is it about sex or literally touching grass?

Anyway, just moved to another room to stay away from my dad who was shouting in the room nearby my other room which was a better room but atleast I'm alone now. Right?
I suffered years of that. Hearing parents argue for hours through open heating vent. Non-stop screaming/yelling, feeling the non-stop tension in another room nearby hiding alone. Doing school homework became impossible. Dysfunctional family.

I suffered years of that. Hearing parents argue for hours through open heating vent. Non-stop screaming/yelling, feeling the non-stop tension in another room nearby hiding alone. Doing school homework became impossible. Dysfunctional family.
I feel you man.

Exactly.

It affects your studies too.

I could easily make incel friends on discord had I developed my voice well, staying alone.

Plus, for me, at this stage of my life especially, my mother refers to me to my brother and my dad when arguing like I'm literally in my room and she's like, "Don't be like him, don't follow him" not to mention my mother said I'll have no wife, real talk.