Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

total pajeet death

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
Kill pajeets. Behead pajeets. Roundhouse kick a pajeet into the concrete. Slam dunk a pajeet baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy poos. Refuse to defecate in a pajeet's food. Launch pajeets into the sun. Stir fry pajeets in a wok. Wish Black Death upon pajeet's mothers. Don't urinate into a pajeet's gas tank. Judo throw pajeets into a wood chipper. Request changes on a pajeets code in a peer review. Report pajeets to the FTC. Lure pajeets to train tracks. Curb stomp pregnant brown pajeets. Trap pajeets in quicksand. Flush pajeets down a toilet. Liquefy pajeets in a vat of acid. Eat pajeets. Dissect pajeets. Exterminate pajeets in a clean, sterilized emvironment. Stomp pajeets skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate pajeets in the oven. Lobotomize pajeets. Mandatory abortions for pajeets. Grind pajeet fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown pajeets in fhat ghee. Vaporize pajeets with sanitation. Rape old pajeets with their grandson. Accuse pajeets of being Pakistani. Slice pajeets with a Scimitar.

If they could go back to their shithole country I would be fine tbh

As a pajeet, I very much agree with you.

TOTAL PAJEET DEATH!!!

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Attachments

• message.mp3
    217.1 KB