Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Total over for you trait:

No way that’s legit. If it is, I’m gonna feel like killing myself. I can only bench 135 pounds after years of hard training. My long lanky Kim’s are not good for strength

How much even is that? I can't read it from the plates

JFL at the state of this world. A woman lifting weights :lul: :lul: :lul:

No way that’s legit. If it is, I’m gonna feel like killing myself. I can only bench 135 pounds after years of hard training. My long lanky Kim’s are not good for strength
Not gonna lie, brocel, only 135 pounds, after years, is BRUTAL.

Maybe you arent eating enough, I dunno.

Not gonna lie, brocel, only 135 pounds, after years, is BRUTAL.

Maybe you arent eating enough, I dunno.
It is brutal man. I am eating a lot, 4,000+ calories a day for YEARS in fact. I just was cursed with a stupidly fast metabolism. I also have a chronic intestinal condition that requires daily laxatives for the rest of my life just to not die from my intestines shutting down. My system doesn’t absorb nutrients very well, so I probably don’t get full nutritional value out of anything I eat. Body weight is only 155 pounds by the way

It is brutal man. I am eating a lot, 4,000+ calories a day for YEARS in fact. I just was cursed with a stupidly fast metabolism. I also have a chronic intestinal condition that requires daily laxatives for the rest of my life just to not die from my intestines shutting down. My system doesn’t absorb nutrients very well, so I probably don’t get full nutritional value out of anything I eat. Body weight is only 155 pounds by the way
Fuckin brutal, man. Im sorry.

She looks like the noodlewhore I tried to get with recently :feelsbadman: