Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Total: 1,330 (Incels: 177, Bluepillers: 1,153)

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
JFL The Absolute State of .co. why are there so many lurkers. We're not animals to be watched ....idk why the mods allow the forum to be public only the must read section should be.
Oh and BTW if ur a lurker reading this I hope you get shot dead :) . Oh and Good Afternoon I Hate Women...thats all

I'd say at least half of the bluepillers are lurking newcels though

JFL The Absolute State of .co. why are there so many lurkers. We're not animals to be watched ....idk why the mods allow the forum to be public only the must read section should be.
Oh and BTW if ur a lurker reading this I hope you get shot dead :) . Oh and Good Afternoon I Hate Women...thats all
Good. I'd want to have a million guests. The more people reading blackpills the better.

I have been saying this for months, this forum should NOT be for public viewing.

I have been saying this for months, this forum should NOT be for public viewing.
Exactly Its legit incels.co wtf Is the point of a forum if everyone can see...Only The Must Read Section Should Be Public

Chads having fun at the zoo during CHristmas

make the must read section with the science and reason behind the blackpill public, everything else private.

Good. I'd want to have a million guests. The more people reading blackpills the better.
Cope. Reading blackpill NEVER turned anyone to blackpill. It's either, you have a blackpill potential and see the world for what it is beyong bluepill BS we are fed from when we are born and indoctrinations or you don't see it. In the first case you will stumble upon blackpill but it will only make it clear what you were concerned about is truth and you will be able to pinpoint it to more obvious facts for what and why it is so. Eternal bluepillers will stay being bluepilled, there's no way around it. Otherwise, there would be no anti-incel agenda in the world. And if anything, blackpill is in other parts of the internet too, such as BP wiki. I didn't learn of blackpill from here. I came here to share thoughts with similar people. In other words, this forum didn't blackpill anyone who wasn't registered yet.

ITS BECAUSE WE ARE FREAKS, and normies get off watching us have mental breakdowns

This is what manginas do on christmas

most faggots are here to disprove it though
Maybe, but being exposed to the blackpill increase their chance of accepting it. Then you have people that are interested in it, many who are incels themselves, and will be more convinced as they keep on reading. I'm convinced it is the truth and that eventually all people will believe in it because humans naturally search for the truth, even if they temporarily delude themselves to keep comfortable.
Cope. Reading blackpill NEVER turned anyone to blackpill. It's either, you have a blackpill potential and see the world for what it is beyong bluepill BS we are fed from when we are born and indoctrinations or you don't see it. In the first case you will stumble upon blackpill but it will only make it clear what you were concerned about is truth and you will be able to pinpoint it to more obvious facts for what and why it is so. Eternal bluepillers will stay being bluepilled, there's no way around it. Otherwise, there would be no anti-incel agenda in the world. And if anything, blackpill is in other parts of the internet too, such as BP wiki. I didn't learn of blackpill from here. I came here to share thoughts with similar people. In other words, this forum didn't blackpill anyone who wasn't registered yet.
Some people may be harder to blackpill than others, and even if some can never accept it it's still worth to keep this forum open if you can blackpill just a few people. Many people here were bluepilled before they got into forums, I'm sure everyone has learnt something from this place. People with an anti-incel agenda don't know much about incels and the blackpill.

We need to build a wall to protect İncels.co

Reminder: The "well-adjusted", "normal" members of IT are spending their Christmas Eve acting as a watchdog to a forum they aren't interested in.

Reminder: The "well-adjusted", "normal" members of IT are spending their Christmas Eve acting as a watchdog to a forum they aren't interested in.

careful they might tip you off to the FBI for your wrongthink :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back