Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Torturing A Pet Animal To Self Induce Dark Triad Personality and Kill Affective Empathy

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Not illegal discussion because if you look at animal rights laws, not all animals are protected against cruelty especially small rodent like animals like mice and hamsters, or your own livestock like chickens cows and pigs and of course insects.

First it needs to be restrained, to make the process easier and also prevent it from attacking you what are the best ways to do this? Next it would be dissected while still alive and break its bones and collect it's blood. Alternatively it could be blinded, beaten, strangled and have it's teeth shattered. Finally it would have to be killed what is the most painful way to kill one of these animals, say a hamster. Finally would such a method be sufficient to induce a dark triad, narcissistic machievellian psychopathic and sadistic personality, killing your conscience, ability to feel guilt, and more successfully engage in manipulation and deceit. If you think that is ineffecient what if you were to care for the animal for a period of time and fall in love with it before you brutally tortured and slaughtered it?

When I starved my scorpion to make it more vicious it was not more vicious it was just shittier

Torturing a defenseless animal won't make you dark triad, it will only make you a sack of garbage.

i will torture my pet car in order to darktriadmaxx

@LastGerman thoughts?

When I starved my scorpion to make it more vicious it was not more vicious it was just shittier
How was it shittier?

Torturing a defenseless animal won't make you dark triad, it will only make you a sack of garbage.
Sack of garbage indicates you still believe in objective morality making you a pathetic loser.
i will torture my pet car in order to darktriadmaxx

@LastGerman thoughts?
That's illegal, be careful.

How was it shittier?
It didn’t become any more vicious, it was just relatively the same all throughout. I expected it to at one point become cannibal but it just let the other scorpion die and it didn’t do anything about it.

Sack of garbage indicates you still believe in objective morality making you a pathetic loser.
There's no reason to hurt someone who isn't hurting you. If you want a real ego boost then attack cucks and whiteknights, who can defend themselves, unlike weak and lower iq animals.

It didn’t become any more vicious, it was just relatively the same all throughout. I expected it to at one point become cannibal but it just let the other scorpion die and it didn’t do anything about it.
This is a false equivalence, that scorpion was likely too weak from hunger to attack and just decided to give up and die. Whereas this would actually toughen the person up, and make him unable to love or form attachments with others, while at the same time being methodical and practical.
There's no reason to hurt someone who isn't hurting you. If you want a real ego boost then attack cucks and whiteknights, who can defend themselves, unlike weak and lower iq animals.
It's the greatest display of power and superiority, might makes right.

I have cray fish and good fish before. Accidentally had them die due to inadequate cleaning of the aquarium. I didn't feel guilty as I was young at the time. haven't had a pet since. but your theory seems very legit for dark triad max.

Also would recommend watching gory videos for few months on LiveLeak and hoodsite as well as bestgore.com, this way you will no longer flinch at injuries, understand living life to the fullest and understand a persons life is more fragile than a sugar cube.

I wish it easier to instill psychopathic traits. If so, I would be bureaucrat or corporatemaxxing right now. In elementary school during outdoor recess, we once poured salt from the cafeteria on some snails which caused a slow death. Maybe it's because we didn't know what osmosis was back then, but none of us turned into psychos from that experience. Many people kill invertebrate pests, but since they don't prolong the death I guess that doesn't count. Anyways, I knew a neuroscience major who used to do undergrad research that involved some rats. Testing on the rats didn't seem to affect his personality too much, but maybe the rats weren't tortured.

Also would recommend watching gory videos for few months on LiveLeak and hoodsite as well as bestgore.com, this way you will no longer flinch at injuries, understand living life to the fullest and understand a persons life is more fragile than a sugar cube.
I definitely can stomach gore much more than I could a decade ago. I don't know if I would be able to inflict it yet, but it no longer inherently disgusts me. Psychopathmaxing might be legit. There's no way all those cartel members are just born like that.

I wish it easier to instill psychopathic traits. If so, I would be bureaucrat or corporatemaxxing right now. In elementary school during outdoor recess, we once poured salt from the cafeteria on some snails which caused a slow death. Maybe it's because we didn't know what osmosis was back then, but none of us turned into psychos from that experience. Many people kill invertebrate pests, but since they don't prolong the death I guess that doesn't count. Anyways, I knew a neuroscience major who used to do undergrad research that involved some rats. Testing on the rats didn't seem to affect his personality too much, but maybe the rats weren't tortured.

I definitely can stomach gore much more than I could a decade ago. I don't know if I would be able to inflict it yet, but it no longer inherently disgusts me. Psychopathmaxing might be legit. There's no way all those cartel members are just born like that.
you can get used to it relatively easily. I decapitated a goat for Islamic holiday when young, and they let the blood flow for 10-15 minutes after the beheading for the eid holiday. it's not too hard to get used to. and this was when I was 15 or similar age, forgot exact date. but it's easy to get used to slaughtering, and then cook the meat with your own hands. You will be truly used to it

I cut my hair on all this edge.

you can get used to it relatively easily. I decapitated a goat for Islamic holiday when young, and they let the blood flow for 10-15 minutes after the beheading for the eid holiday. it's not too hard to get used to. and this was when I was 15 or similar age, forgot exact date. but it's easy to get used to slaughtering, and then cook the meat with your own hands. You will be truly used to it
Damn, I need to go hunting or something

Dont do it you idiot. It'll just make you even shittier.

Torturing innocent animals just to try to brainwash yourself into becoming more of a piece of shit so that you can MAYBE please holes a bit more is probably the most pathetic shit I've ever read on the forum.

Torturing innocent animals just to try to brainwash yourself into becoming more of a piece of shit so that you can MAYBE please holes a bit more is probably the most pathetic shit I've ever read on the forum.
Who said anything about pleasing holes, I want revenge against society, I want to make people suffer and be powerful. I am sick of feeling weak and powerless.

Dont do it you idiot. It'll just make you even shittier.
Go back to IT graycel.

I want to make people suffer and be powerful
This is honestly why I want to do it. Maybe I could Dark Triad max and Stockholm Syndrome a foid, but if I gained these abilities, my true desire would be to gain power and shape society the way I see fit.

what the fuck

[/QUOTE]

Go back to IT graycel.
[/QUOTE]
I have experience doing shit like what you described (for different reasons) and I only felt worse after I was done. I also got in trouble with the law, and institutionalized

Last edited:
Who said anything about pleasing holes, I want revenge against society, I want to make people suffer and be powerful. I am sick of feeling weak and powerless.
Why do turboautists always miss the target? It's like Elliot who wanted his revenge and ended up only killing three fellow ricecels, one kid and two ugly women instead of the Stacies from the sorority.

I don't condone any illegal/violent act, but killing the innocent is much worse than killing people responsible for your suffering IMO.

JFL at this cope, if it dosent improve your physical appearance then its a waste of time
Trying to darktriadmaxx as a short ugly ethnic is utterly useless

Ezgif 4 cd26ac5329

JFL at this cope, if it dosent improve your physical appearance then its a waste of time
Trying to darktriadmaxx as a short ugly ethnic is utterly useless
massive cope. vast majority of rappers and thugs are ugly subhumans. but purely due to thug max they slay and leave dozens of single mothers in their wake
what the fuck
ops method is legit for some folk

animals never did anything wrong. If you gonna torture someone make it a you know

Just go to the next riot i m3an (((protest))) and start poking people with an icepick in a dense crowd - in gta5

wtf kind of shit maxx is this. just torture animals bro that will get u a gf bro

Dark Triad is glorified too much, I’ve got “dark triad” personality but it doesn’t make shit any more fun, especially since I’m ugly. I’ll just fuck with shit sometimes and get a laugh out of it

I have experience doing shit like what you described (for different reasons) and I only felt worse after I was done. I also got in trouble with the law, and institutionalized
If you felt worse after it was done, done you didn’t psychomax well enough. Getting caught must suck though. Did someone catch you with a neighborhood pet?

What in the fuck did I just read? Why torture an innocent animal who didn't do shit to you? Unironically kill yourself you bitch conceived faggot. Muh dark triad

you could start with insects , then slowly work your way up to mice , rats , cats , dogs .

And when you finally snap ,
you can start torturing humans in your basement .

Idiot.
Animals don't deserve to get tortured.

Torturing A Female To Self Induce Dark Triad Personality and Kill Affective Empathy

There, I fixed your low iq thread.

OP is a faggot. You either are dark triad or not.

Because of threads like this IT actually thinks its our personality that holds us back :lul:

There is no point in killing or torturing an animal especially when your doing it to get rid of empathy or make yourself dark triad.

Why do you need to remove your empathy to make yourself dark triad? Are you fucking retarded? No girl gives a shit if some ugly autist is dark triad. That shit only works on chads. Dark triad is a myth and a cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back