Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Torturing A Pet Animal To Self Induce Dark Triad Personality and Kill Affective Empathy

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
If you think killing and torture of animals is going to turn you into a real monster than your wrong, what makes a monster is the lack of empathy and most serial killers have damage to certain parts of the brain which produces the empathy effect, it's a defect of sorts that why they are the way they are . The only way I know that produces a similar effect is meth/ice as it fucks up the individuals mind after so long of the substance abuse, hurting animals is pointless as they don't harm you like people have, I agree society needs to pay but killing and making an animal suffer is pathetic and weak.

If you felt worse after it was done, done you didn’t psychomax well enough. Getting caught must suck though. Did someone catch you with a neighborhood pet?
I did it to my neighbors cat when I was 13. Wasnt trying to psychomaxx, in fact, I dont know what I was trying to do.

WHY NOT TORTURE FOIDS INSTEAD? OH WAIT YOU'RE A PUSSY ASS NIGGA

How big was it? Did it try to defend itself and scratch you?
Yeah, of course it tried to defend its self. But it's a cat, it didn't do much. Also, as I said earlier, dont do this, its a terrible idea and will just make you feel bad.

If you think killing and torture of animals is going to turn you into a real monster than your wrong, what makes a monster is the lack of empathy and most serial killers have damage to certain parts of the brain which produces the empathy effect, it's a defect of sorts that why they are the way they are . The only way I know that produces a similar effect is meth/ice as it fucks up the individuals mind after so long of the substance abuse, hurting animals is pointless as they don't harm you like people have, I agree society needs to pay but killing and making an animal suffer is pathetic and weak.
Cartel members, and violent criminals in general, portray psychopathic tendencies and there’s no way they were all born with some prefrontal aberration. The Ted Bundys of the world were born that way, but it’s possible to at least shape other humans.

WHY NOT TORTURE FOIDS INSTEAD? OH WAIT YOU'RE A PUSSY ASS NIGGA
Working up from invertebrates to small mammals makes sense. If he isn’t dark triad maxxed, he’s not capable of inflicting pain in a female. Anyways, the point isn’t to build up to torturing humans.

Yeah, of course it tried to defend its self. But it's a cat, it didn't do much. Also, as I said earlier, dont do this, its a terrible idea and will just make you feel bad.
Did you kill it? You just kidnapped a cat and started hitting it until you felt bad? What was your aim? Are you neurodivergent?

Cartel members, and violent criminals in general, portray psychopathic tendencies and there’s no way they were all born with some prefrontal aberration. The Ted Bundys of the world were born that way, but it’s possible to at least shape other humans.

Working up from invertebrates to small mammals makes sense. If he isn’t dark triad maxxed, he’s not capable of inflicting pain in a female. Anyways, the point isn’t to build up to torturing humans.

Did you kill it? You just kidnapped a cat and started hitting it until you felt bad? What was your aim? Are you neurodivergent?
The thread is fucking retarded to begin with

@universallyabhorred say hi to the feds for me

Sack of garbage indicates you still believe in objective morality making you a pathetic loser.

This is how you rationalize being a degenerate low life and a psychopath? By torturing and killing a defenseless animal in your care for your own pleasure, because otherwise you're moralfaggot?

It happens.

As others have said before, empathy is the primary trait here. People who aren't capable of it for biological and neurological reasons can torture and kill small children every day for the rest of their lives and sleep soundly every single night.

It's not something you can remove, it's a part of your brain's makeup. "Training" the way you're thinking of only suppresses your empathy, but it's still going to be there. Even suppression is not guaranteed, as your psyche might react very strongly to any attempts at suppression. The result would be intense guilt that will leak into and affect other areas of your thinking.

All you would be doing at the end of the day will be causing a whole lot of needless suffering and adding to the overall misery in the world.

Also,

Torturing innocent animals just to try to brainwash yourself into becoming more of a piece of shit so that you can MAYBE please holes a bit more is probably the most pathetic shit I've ever read on the forum.

I have a seizure disorder and often do weird shit after it happens. The doctor calls it dissasociative state. Luckily it happens much less often now that I'm older. It's probably 99% resolved. But I want to repeat again, I wanted to rope after doing it. Im not dark triad or anything. You wouldn't need to ask if it was a good idea If you were the type of person who was capable of doing something so terrible.

Last edited:
I have a seizure disorder and often do weird shit after it happens. The doctor calls it dissasociative state. Luckily it happens much less often now that I'm older. It's probably 99% resolved.
Ah, that makes sense
You wouldn't need to ask if it was a good idea If you were the type of person who was capable of doing something so terrible.
Ye, I'm not darktriadmaxxed

Torturing innocent animals just to try to brainwash yourself into becoming more of a piece of shit so that you can MAYBE please holes a bit more is probably the most pathetic shit I've ever read on the forum.
This

lol.
you're overdosing on redpills.
chad can get away with abusive behaviors because of the halo effect, but an ugly guy acting like that is basically asking to be ostracized...

Who said anything about pleasing holes, I want revenge against society, I want to make people suffer and be powerful. I am sick of feeling weak and powerless.
So to become powerful you plan on torturing puppies? You won’t take revenge on society by cracking a defenseless animal’s neck. You will just continue jerking off in your bedroom while now simultaneously being an irredeemable piece of shit.

If you want to become desensitized, be a paramedic. Then you will see atrocities that will suck the life out of you and give you PTSD, or as you like to call it “dark-triad maxxing

So to become powerful you plan on torturing puppies? You won’t take revenge on society by cracking a defenseless animal’s neck. You will just continue jerking off in your bedroom while now simultaneously being an irredeemable piece of shit.

If you want to become desensitized, be a paramedic. Then you will see atrocities that will suck the life out of you and give you PTSD, or as you like to call it “dark-triad maxxing
I have PTSD and I'd rather convert it to psychopathy. "Irredeemable piece of shit" is just a societal label, no such thing as objective morality.

OP is still keeping this faggotry up and insisting on it? :incel:

I don't want to read through all the posts in this thread.

Don't hurt animals man.
I hurt a little bird once when I was a little child (apparently lost its parents and their nest was destroyed.) I didn't actually want to kill it, but you know, I experimented with my powers. He wouldn't have survived anyway.
I'm a piece of shit. I never should have done that. I acted like a Chad with a superiority complex and that little bird was like a defenseless incel. I regretted it almost immediately, but I can never forget it.

I don't want to read through all the posts in this thread.

Don't hurt animals man.
I hurt a little bird once when I was a little child (apparently lost its parents and their nest was destroyed.) I didn't actually want to kill it, but you know, I experimented with my powers. He wouldn't have survived anyway.
I'm a piece of shit. I never should have done that. I acted like a Chad with a superiority complex and that little bird was like a defenseless incel. I regretted it almost immediately, but I can never forget it.
You shouldn't feel guilty. Predators playing with prey is normal in nature. Lions,cats, tiger all have been known to torture their prey prior to death.

The things that niggas will do for pussy SMH

You are either a retarded middle schooler or you just made this thread to post it on IT for the karma
It's the greatest display of power and superiority, might makes right.
So it'd be okay for a chad to rape you, beat you up, then cut off your cock and balls right?

Muh darktriad doesn't work if an incel tries to force it you'll just look like an autist

You are either a retarded middle schooler or you just made this thread to post it on IT for the karma

So it'd be okay for a chad to rape you, beat you up, then cut off your cock and balls right?

Muh darktriad doesn't work if an incel tries to force it you'll just look like an autist
poggers

Well, according to him, might makes right. So yes, that would be perfectly fine w/ him. :feelstastyman:

:lul:

OP is big trucel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back