Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Toronto. Number one exporter of Ethnicels.

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
Toronto is probably the worlds Incel capital. Small elite of White Canadian chads taking 95% of foids while masses of Indian, Asian and other low rank ethnicels get nothing. and Canadian foids, especially ethnic ones do not even try to hide their extreme chadsexuality anymore. If I was an Indian or Asian guy in Toronto or any part of Canada seeing this it would make me go ER ngl.

If an Incel uprising starts it'll probably be in Toronto.

Yes; also look at New York City, London, and Vancouver for possible catalysts; all similar to what you mentioned... :feelsjuice:

Bluepillers will forever attempt to paint us all as "muh white supremacist" majority-American suburban dwellers until the actual I.N.C.E.L. movement is started by an ethnicel Bangladeshi in the UK or something. :feelsclown:

Canada is a shithole.

Wasn't AM in toronto? And he wasn't even deathnic just ethnic lite.

Fuck ethnics

If I was an Indian or Asian guy in Toronto or any part of Canada seeing this it would make me go ER ngl.
TELL ME ABOUT IT MAN

extreme mental fortitude is required to not go ER in cuckada especially when you are living alone in an expensive shoebox wageslaving your days away in frozen hell

It is no surprise that Alek did what he did.

Canada is definitely even gayer than America

Toronto is a shithole. AMazing sights though.

SF and Seattle are two other major shitholes in the Anglosphere.

Wherever white liberal Anglos have power, men of color, get ready to suffer all around. In dating, jobs, housing, etc... No fuckin joke.

White Anglo liberals in my view are primarily young liberal and feministic white Anglo American women. They are the primary distinguishing factor of the SF bay area (and Seattle) to the rest of the nation that tends to be center-right. Then there are the white Anglo American men that simp for them, the Jews that are heavily involved in SJW movements, and their black and hispanic duped underlings.

The main target of all these groups, you would think are straight white conservative men. DEAD wrong. Its Asian, Indian, Hispanic, and Middle eastern men. Even black men imo but those groups begrudgingly throw black men scraps so that they can get their votes. Meanwhile, at the same time, trying their best to push them out further and further into the ghetto or just out of the bay area.

Last edited:
Sweden is even worse

Sweden is arguably the opposite. You have 2/10 Somali's and Arabs getting with 10/10 prime Germanic stacies through "nonconventional" means.

Of course that will end eventually. Either Sweden mass deports or immigrants eventually totally outpopulated White's.

Sweden is arguably the opposite. You have 2/10 Somali's and Arabs getting with 10/10 prime Germanic stacies through "nonconventional" means.

Of course that will end eventually. Either Sweden mass deports or immigrants eventually totally outpopulated White's.
What? do you live in Sweden? i do and that is not what i see :feelswhere:.
i remember girl in middle school, (Iraqi descent, Muslim hijabi ) her parents were 1s cousins. When asked why, she replied with "its normal in our culture" lulz

Again ethnics are repopulating with themselves, whites are going to be a minority soon. just look up Iraq...i mean Malmö.

You have 2/10 Somali's and Arabs getting with 10/10 prime Germanic stacies through "nonconventional" means."
Yeah trough rape. No wonder Sweden is number 1 in rape per capita. I'm so glad the right wing parties won the election this year. Especially the Swedish democrats (SD).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back