Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Toronto news attempts to link Alek Minassian with an Incel conspiracy

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Case of Yonge St. van attack suspect Alek Minassian heads straight to Superior Court
By Betsy PowellCourts Reporter
Thu., Nov. 1, 2018

The case of Toronto van attack suspect Alek Minassian will proceed directly to the Superior Court of Justice.

The 25-year-old faces 10 counts of first-degree murder and 16 counts of attempted murder for allegedly driving a rented cargo van along a busy stretch of Yonge St., between Sheppard and Finch Aves., on April 23.

The mid-afternoon rampage killed 10 people and injured 16 others.

Eight of the victims were women, ranging from a 22-year-old student to a 94-year-old retiree.

Minassian was not in court in person or by video Thursday but was represented by his lawyer, Boris Bytensky, who told reporters the move to the higher court was not unexpected. “My client has anticipated this for quite sometime this is not a matter we were surprised by,” he said.

‘I was like, how did he get a van?’ Inside the life of Alek Minassian, the Toronto van rampage suspect no one thought capable of murder

Most victims in van rampage on Yonge St. were women, police say

The Minassian matter is scheduled to be dealt with in the downtown Toronto courthouse on Dec 4, though he is not expected to appear in person.

Bytensky estimated a resolution or trial — “if there is one” — could be 10 to 18 months away. He also declined to discuss the possibility of a plea, but if there is a trial he did not rule out asking for a change of venue due to the enormous amount of publicity about the case.

He declined to answer any questions about his client, but said Minassian still has the support of his family.

Since his arrest, Minassian has been cited as an example of a man accused of a high-profile who had used the internet to connect with other like-minded individuals.

Before the massacre, Minassian’s Facebook account posted a cryptic comment about an “incel rebellion.” The term incel, short for “involuntarily celibate,” is used online to refer to men who lack sex with women.

Minassian, who is from Richmond Hill, turns 26 on Saturday.
https://web.archive.org/web/2018110...ck-scheduled-to-appear-in-court-thursday.html

The Jewish occupied Toronto media has tried this conspiracy shit on Roosh V when he was set to host PUA pussy begging lectures in Toronto and Montreal; that Roosh V was meeting men for the purposes of teaching men to sexually assault women, which is an outright fabrication.
doesn't exist
Yup, a feminist hit piece using anti-male bias, and forgetting that several men also died in the rampage. It's like men have no dignity under feminist law in Toronto.

Welcome...not giving these feminist news agencies any revenue or website ranking for views.

Not sure if I buy if he’s a real person. His Facebook post prior to the attack is something a normie would write to mock us.

Also where the fuck is he? He just taken into custody and that’s it. Haven’t seen him since. Jewish psyop is what I’m thinking tbh.

this whole case is extremely sketchy

Exclusive picture of the last incel society secret meeting
480198 r 1280 720 f jpg q x xxyxx

(it is rumored that the man in the middle is an ex incel member known as Fontaine, who disappeared after dubious claims of obtaining sex in exchange of poetry)

Not sure if I buy if he’s a real person. His Facebook post prior to the attack is something a normie would write to mock us.

Also where the fuck is he? He just taken into custody and that’s it. Haven’t seen him since. Jewish psyop is what I’m thinking tbh.
Normies wouldn't have known Minassian's military ID as such are confidential like social insurance numbers.
this whole case is extremely sketchy
FOI requests from the court cases, along with requesting for the evidence might help us determine whether Minassian was a legit incel or a patsy.

this makes me lightheaded with rage

Some of what they say comes off as rapey
"Rapey"? Which city did you study at? Toronto or LA?
Get that feminist programming and campus grammar detoxed from your brain bro..."Rapey" is what femoids use to describe non-Chads, as you have explained, but words like "rapey", "creepy", "#metoo", #timesup" are campus feminist grammar.

Exclusive picture of the last incel society secret meeting
View attachment 59263
(it is rumored that the man in the middle is an ex incel member known as Fontaine, who disappeared after dubious claims of obtaining sex in exchange of poetry)
I saw the 2 quote posts of this and I didn't know it this was a joke or not untill I looked at the pic. Tells you a lot about the state of journalism and my IQ.

Reminder that any proof that AM was an incel was disproved by FACEBOOK (ultra super liberal Jew), and there is nothing else to suggest he was.

The guy wasn't even ugly.