Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Toronto feminists pressure curry male to murder his preteen daughter

W

Weston404

Banned
-
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/brampton-amber-alert-homicide-1.5020744
Peel Regional Police Const. Danny Marttini said Riya's mother initially contacted police to report her daughter hadn't been returned to her at the agreed time of 6:30 p.m. Riya did not live with her father full time, police said, but had been dropped off at a gas station in neighbouring Mississauga at around 3 p.m. so he could take her out to celebrate her birthday.

Ashad Alli told reporters that Rajkumar has no prior history of violence or mental health issues, which has made the incident all the more shocking. Rajkumar worked two jobs, Ashad Alli said, though he didn't know where.
"He was always a cousin to look up to. You just never expected this to happen," he added.

Family Court and a man-hating feminist dyke pushed this man to honour kill!

Last edited:
Feminists have lost there minds for a long time now.

JFL at living in cucknada. I can't believe any straight normal male living in such a country

Your doing some mental gymnastics there. How is this anybody fault apart from the sad sac who murdered his own kid. It happens all the time. Kill your ex wife if u feel that way. But leave the kids alone. Killing thems a bit shady.

Your doing some mental gymnastics there. How is this anybody fault apart from the sad sac who murdered his own kid. It happens all the time. Kill your ex wife if u feel that way. But leave the kids alone. Killing thems a bit shady.

1. Found the normie

2. Why not kill both, what difference does it make, she's just going to grow up to be a feminist whore in this generation anyways

3. Ask yourself, is she really "his child" or is she just "his obligation", men no longer really get a say over the values their children take on, so she may be his daughter genetically (and we can't even be too sure of that these days) but mentally she's her mothers daughter, she isn't really "his child" when he has no say over what she becomes.

In an ironic way he actually invoked that right by force, now she becomes nothing.

JFL at living in cucknada. I can't believe any straight normal male living in such a country
It truly is hell. Sometimes I'll even have a hard time finding a white person.

Why not kill both, what difference does it make, she's just going to grow up to be a feminist whore in this generation anyways
I suspect this is the reason. His ex-wife is grooming his daughter to become a feminist, and like a virus which needs to be contained, he killed her in an honour killing. He should've went ER though if he wanted to eradicate the feminist virus.

Brampton court records show that Rajkumar entered into a peace bond on Nov. 30, 2015. That’s the same day an assault charge against him was withdrawn.
According to the Canadian Department of Justice’s webpage, people can obtain peace bonds against defendants from court when someone appears likely to commit an offence “but there are no reasonable grounds to believe that an offence has actually been committed.”
The court may impose certain conditions designed to prevent the defendant from harming others, as part of a peace bond.
In 2009, a mischief charge and an assault charge were also dismissed.

Canada is a first world shithole. Sharia Law introduction is the only chance to stop the disease :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

1. Found the normie

2. Why not kill both, what difference does it make, she's just going to grow up to be a feminist whore in this generation anyways

3. Ask yourself, is she really "his child" or is she just "his obligation", men no longer really get a say over the values their children take on, so she may be his daughter genetically (and we can't even be too sure of that these days) but mentally she's her mothers daughter, she isn't really "his child" when he has no say over what she becomes.

In an ironic way he actually invoked that right by force, now she becomes nothing.

he honor killed her so she wouldnt become a soul-less feminist whore which is a 100% chance if growing up in Toronto

I suspect this is the reason. His ex-wife is grooming his daughter to become a feminist, and like a virus which needs to be contained, he killed her in an honour killing. He should've went ER though if he wanted to eradicate the feminist virus.
I agree with this
Nip it in the bud theory

he should have went after those responsible for turning his daughter into a feminist whore.

The prime minister Justin Trudeau is a humiliation.

nope, the man is guilty of murder (assuming he did it)
So this man, without any signs of mental illness, would kill his own daughter indiscriminately?
Feminists are the sole cause of this man snapping out against his daughter who likely became a man-hating feminist.

Last edited:
More victims of feminism and its backwards laws. I bet that curry didn't know about how cucked the Anglosphere actually is before he emigrated from Curryland.

apparently so. if killing a child isnt enought to prove he's mentally ill idk what you want
Prove it that he murdered this feminist whore in cold blood. I stand by my argument that a man-hating feminist dyke from Family Court PUSHED this man to murder his daughter in desperation.

He is not 100% responsible for the murder.

If it wasn't for feminism, a man-hating feminist dyke for a Judge, and a police state which empowers feminist whores, he wouldn't have murdered anyone.
More victims of feminism and its backwards laws. I bet that curry didn't know about how cucked the Anglosphere actually is before he emigrated from Curryland.
News outlets have claimed that he was originally from Guyana South America.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back