Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Top15 most popular threads of Incels.is/me history

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
60% of the users are banned :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Just set the filter to " most replied"

cea0729f3afaee6a97d73eccb61656ac.png

Here the full list of the TOP15 most popular threads:

f06cff31c3cb21665957853d34bb9154.png

1) by @uninstall - Not banned<<<<<<< THREAD: An Incel has set the goal of approaching 1000 girls. Most likely a larp thread.

2) by @TheVman - BANNED <<<<<<< THREAD:Legendary thread, most brutal catfish in Incels history, I hope it was not a larp since he proved it with tickets and screenshots very well

3) by @Heightframeface - BANNED <<<<<<<<<<< THREAD:@whogivesafucc lied about being a fakecel and got exposed, but in reality he was still an Incel and is still lurking here.

4) by @ProudIncelistani - Not banned <<<<<< THREAD::Can't remember the thread tbh

5) by @itsOVER BANNED <<<<<<<<<<<< THREAD:Legendary Thread. He even made it to the German newspaper with that thread. JFL. One of my favs haha

6) by @UBERCEL - BANNED <<<<<<<<< THREAD: TELLEM-T exposed, solid thread.

7) by @Framecel222 - BANNED<<<<<<<<<<<<< THREAD: Was a Lifefuel thread for all gymcels

8) by @SpringHeeledJack - BANNED<<<<<<<<<<<<<< THREAD: New pic of our Saint was found. One of the newer threads in the list.

9) by @FiveFourManlet - BANNED<<<<<<<<<<<<<< THREAD: OP got kicked out from home, I don't know if it was a larp back then, but nice thread anyway

10) by @mylifeistrash - Not banned <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< THREAD:: One of the newer threads. Wasn't active in November 2018, so don't know about that thread.

11) by @Marxcel - Not banned <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THREAD: THREAD: Knajjd worship. Don't wanna sound like a arrogant boi but I was one of the very first that worshiped knajjd, even before he got the mod position. Nohomo he is cute srs

12) by @OrangeFez2311 - Not banned <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< THREAD: It was a Suifuel thread for gymcels

13) by @Harvey_Weinstein_here - BANNED <<<<< THREAD: LMAO at this guy, the whole forum was talking about him for weeks jfl. Everybody thought he roped until one mod (I guess sergeant or Master?) exposed him

14) by @Allblueeeee - Not banned- THREAD: Kek back then I made a thread about the forums current state. I was referring to a poll of an other thread where the majority of the community claimed to have FEMALE FRIENDS. Was a highly discussed topic. I am surprised that it is not in the top3 ngl

Last edited:
almost all of them were in the beginning of 2018

I guess this forum really has gone downhill

:cryfeels: they did seem like a nice bunch tbh

St. Uninstall

Damn, that puts things into perspective..

Free them

11) by @Marxcel - Not banned <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THREAD: THREAD: Knajjd worship. Don't wanna sound like a arrogant boi but I was one of the very first that worshiped knajjd, even before he got the mod position. Nohomo he is cute srs

I was worshipping him back on /r/incels. I even posted him on /r/cuteguys

Where can I find the "most replied" and "most viewed" thread list?

I'm not even on this list.

try again:cryfeels:
And this list is not so correct. You missed many users.

almost all of them were in the beginning of 2018

I guess this forum really has gone downhill
I wonder if things will ever turn around, another attack by an obvious incel might revive the place

Back in the days before the banhammer hit :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

1) by @uninstall - Not banned<<<<<<< THREAD: An Incel has set the goal of approaching 1000 girls. Most likely a larp thread.

I honestly don't believe uninstall was larping at all. I genuinely beleive he approached 1000 girls. Considering how many posts he made detailing his approaches it's way too much effort to be a larp.

I think a lot of people like to think uninstall's 1000 approaches was a larp because they don't want to believe how bad/hopeless things are. They want to believe that if they went out and played "numbers game" that they could eventually find some unicorn. But that's not how it works.

That sucks. So many good posters have been banned. All it’s done is make the forum boring.

Not this shit again...

I think a lot of people like to think uninstall's 1000 approaches was a larp because they don't want to believe how bad/hopeless things are. They want to believe that if they went out and played "numbers game" that they could eventually find some unicorn. But that's not how it works.
Either this or they don't have the courage to approach themselves.

I've approached enough girls myself to know both that the thread wasn't a LARP and that things truly are hopeless. I haven't even got a date from nearly 200 approaches. I have no intention or desire to get to 1,000 approaches, but hypothetically if I did, I'm pretty sure my results wouldn't be any better than uninstall's.

I honestly don't believe uninstall was larping at all. I genuinely beleive he approached 1000 girls. Considering how many posts he made detailing his approaches it's way too much effort to be a larp.

I think most people thought it was a LARP because it would take inhuman levels of mental strength not to have killed themselves after 1k failed approaches.

I'm not even on this list.

try again:cryfeels:
And this list is not so correct. You missed many users.

I just took a screenshot from the top15 most replied and viewed threads of incels.is by using the filter option.

I just don't believe that he approached 1000 women. I don't doubt that he would get 1000 rejects but thats a lot of effort and I don't think that anyone has the motivation to waste so much time.

I just think that he was attentionwhoring since he didn't post one evidence that he actually approached a women. Some other mods are of the same opinion and many other users as well (I guess).
I was worshipping him back on /r/incels. I even posted him on /r/cuteguys

Yea true. Do you remember @overlystinkypants? He was also one of the first knajjd worshippers.

This forum making it to mainstream newspapers and shit makes me always lol fucking hard.

I can tell it wasn't a larp by how angry he is now...shit will turn your heart black

I just don't believe that he approached 1000 women. I don't doubt that he would get 1000 rejects but thats a lot of effort and I don't think that anyone has the motivation to waste so much time.

He made hundreds of posts detailing these approaches. That by itself is a large investment of time and effort.

St. Uninstall

I can tell it wasn't a larp by how angry he is now...shit will turn your heart black

Not this shit again...

Either this or they don't have the courage to approach themselves.

I've approached enough girls myself to know both that the thread wasn't a LARP and that things truly are hopeless. I haven't even got a date from nearly 200 approaches. I have no intention or desire to get to 1,000 approaches, but hypothetically if I did, I'm pretty sure my results wouldn't be any better than uninstall's.

@Anonymous26 @SkinnyBaldcel

You guys thought that this @uninstall faggot wasn't larping and that I was wrong about what I wrote in OP.

He is now banned for larping. He is a bragger on lookism and had several sex partners.

Jfl @ thinking that he wasn't larping :feelshaha:
It's over for you guys. I would like to hear your opinion now on this hehe
If you ignore this, you're a beta and I've lost all respect I've had for you
Btw @Cuyen thanks for you. Just saw your thread about that cuck

i actually believed that faggot lol

i actually believed that faggot lol

Bro no Incel in the world would continue after getting 10 rejects in 1 day & his explanations of the approaches as well as zhe rejects were always the same shit. He was just entertained by the attention you all gave him

You guys thought that this @uninstall faggot wasn't larping and that I was wrong about what I wrote in OP.

He is now banned for larping. He is a bragger on lookism and had several sex partners.

Btw @Cuyen thanks for you. Just saw your thread about that cuck
Tbh I was just looking through nostalgia glasses as I detailed in my post in the ban thread. I had a feeling it was a larp around December but I was in denial. Spot on the fact that he was trying to paint a persona of himself as the uber truecel, I noticed that when he started making posts like "Legend has it some guy here logged 1000 approaches" smh. I'll admit I was wrong.

Who could have known that it was larp besides random guessing?

Good-looking/fakecels mog incels even in popularity on an incel forum.

Looks true but he lost our trust tbh. Btutal uninstallpill

I agree. I always thought it was plausible given the amount of detail and the fact I myself approached more than half of that number.

In this carnival I had an average of 7,5 approaches per day, if you keep like that for a while you get to hundreds of approaches in a few months.

Offtopic has a new "most replied" thread btw.

Lmao I remember when @whogivesafucc was outed as a fakecel it felt like the biggest betrayal and everyone on the site felt it, now that type of thing happens every day and nobody gives a shit.

Even if he has had sexual partners, that doesn't mean that the thread was a LARP. In his ban appeal thread, cocksucker posted a list of threads on lookism in which uninstall is allegedly bragging about sexual success - but a quick browse of these threads shows that he's talking about girls from Tinder, not the girls he approached on the streets, malls etc.

Bro no Incel in the world would continue after getting 10 rejects in 1 day & his explanations of the approaches as well as zhe rejects were always the same shit. He was just entertained by the attention you all gave him
Not the case. I've been rejected 10 times in a day several times and still approach from time to time.