Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Top civilized countries?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Civilized here means the citizens aren't mentally ill disgusting trashy folk.

I'll start:
  • Switzerland, very rich and extremely impressive train service. mogs USA's ppl to infinity. They don't even need fare gates because the people are civilized enough to pay up on their own. NYC had a time during COVID-19 where they didn't have someone to check fares, probably half of people skipped paying the fare.
  • Japan, less rich but the nation's media influence speaks for itself. Tons of games/shows. Great trains and very clean. Very few immigrants to ruin the nation
  • Dubai, while the inhabitants are lazy sands who outsource their work to whites and mostly curries. They have tons of impressive looking buildings, low crime and clean. Their investment in modern architectural marvels is second to none.
Honorable mentions:
  • Singapore,Korea,Taiwan, bunch of euro countries.

USA on the other hand is extremely shameful! Filled with tons of uncivilized rude folk who commit crime. Especially the 13%, but even excluding them, the nation has deteriorated a lot from what it was. Shitty cardboard houses, which are less sound proof than third world countries houses.

Drive a fucking car everywhere because the retarded boomers, hate everyone else and want their own vehicle. But now we get fucking traffic everywhere especially when an event is happening. Wretched shithole!

A lot of the richer countries have extreme LGHDTV agenda so by this definition I’m not sure you can consider anyone civilized.

A lot of the richer countries have extreme LGHDTV agenda so by this definition I’m not sure you can consider anyone civilized.
Sure but overall they're far more tolerable to be in than most "based" countries.

ton of countries are good
japan, germany, switzerland and netherlands but tbh i really wanna live in west asia or central asia.
i don't like north africa (where im now) and i would rather just go to the middle east instead and preferably any asian countries.

Every western and East Asian country

Yes the average USA citizen is uncivilized but USA as a whole mogs tf out of every other country
Outside having money, good nature, and bullying other nations, USA is a shithole.

The people are probably the trashiest in all of the first world.

Every western and East Asian country
Anglosphere nations cannot be considered civilized anymore. And they control the west the most. Filled with degenerates, trashy immigrants, horrible public transportation and shitty politicians.

USA is the best country in the world bro, land of the free and liberty bro

Nah, the Gulf states are a cloaca, Dubai doesn't even have a proper sewage system

Can't have a civilised sand state

Nah, the Gulf states are a cloaca, Dubai doesn't even have a proper sewage system
Their buildings make up for their flaws. No other country has buildings that look that unique.

Dubai, while the inhabitants are lazy sands who outsource their work to whites and mostly curries. They have tons of impressive looking buildings, low crime and clean. Their investment in modern architectural marvels is second to none.
Qatar mogs UAE tbh

I would put Norway up there too
Singapore

You forgot to add Israel to the list

Anglosphere nations cannot be considered civilized anymore. And they control the west the most. Filled with degenerates, trashy immigrants, horrible public transportation and shitty politicians.
All their main cities are horrible too, can't wait to leave.

USA on the other hand is extremely shameful! Filled with tons of uncivilized rude folk who commit crime. Especially the 13%, but even excluding them, the nation has deteriorated a lot from what it was. Shitty cardboard houses, which are less sound proof than third world countries houses.

Drive a fucking car everywhere because the retarded boomers, hate everyone else and want their own vehicle. But now we get fucking traffic everywhere especially when an event is happening. Wretched shithole!
-
Sounds like you're talking about cities?- In the U.S. you can choose from many different types of areas to live...- I'm in the suburbs and it's fine; here they don't have the traffic or crime that you mentioned.

So it depends on which part of the U.S. you choose to live in.
-

I'll start:
  • Switzerland, very rich and extremely impressive train service. mogs USA's ppl to infinity. They don't even need fare gates because the people are civilized enough to pay up on their own. NYC had a time during COVID-19 where they didn't have someone to check fares, probably half of people skipped paying the fare.
  • Japan, less rich but the nation's media influence speaks for itself. Tons of games/shows. Great trains and very clean. Very few immigrants to ruin the nation
  • Dubai, while the inhabitants are lazy sands who outsource their work to whites and mostly curries. They have tons of impressive looking buildings, low crime and clean. Their investment in modern architectural marvels is second to none.
Honorable mentions:
I disagree with Dubai’s placement. They literally have high levels of slavery going on, especially of curries. The words civilized and sand nigger are opposites (ironic, since they invented civilization).

But I agree with your honourable mentions, especially Singapore.

Canada is also pretty good ngl

-
Sounds like you're talking about cities?- In the U.S. you can choose from many different types of areas to live...- I'm in the suburbs and it's fine; here they don't have the traffic or crime that you mentioned.

So it depends on which part of the U.S. you choose to live in.
-
sure the rich USA suburbs which don't have the 13% are safe & clean. But they have 0 public transportation. All the houses and buildings are copy paste generic house. Europeans and Asian nations actually put effort in designing buildings to look visually appealing

I disagree with Dubai’s placement. They literally have high levels of slavery going on, especially of curries. The words civilized and sand nigger are opposites (ironic, since they invented civilization).

The Dubai curry slavery isn't a problem if you're a citizen or tourist. And those slaves live better lives than they do at home.

Imo Canada's lack of good public transport, shitty salaries, and lack of beautiful views outside a few select locations hurts it a lot. Also too much LGBT

Burgerland will always have car centric infrastructure. The conservatives don't want to fund public transit because they think it's a waste of money and the liberals don't want to remove the junkies and thugs that plague our existing systems.

The Dubai curry slavery isn't a problem if you're a citizen or tourist. And those slaves live better lives than they do at home.
If they do have better lives, then why are their passports taken from them? But in general, there’s nothing civilized about slavery.

Imo Canada's lack of good public transport, shitty salaries, and lack of beautiful views outside a few select locations hurts it a lot. Also too much LGBT
Transport system is cars, and we have good street and highway systems. Being in buses and trains is for places too poor for everyone to have cars.

Burgerland will always have car centric infrastructure. The conservatives don't want to fund public transit because they think it's a waste of money and the liberals don't want to remove the junkies and thugs that plague our existing systems.
They’re right, fuck public transport. They should just make cars more accessible with better roads and highways.

all i gotta say is I do NOT wanna go to Latin America, the Middle east, south asia, or anywhere in Africa.

Southeast asia is tolerable. Central asia/Russia seems too alien and far flung. I'm just not familiar with them.

Then again its not like america is any better than latin america or africa. lots of parts resemble those shitty places.

I would wanna live in east asia, southeast asia, or if I really have to, the nice parts of western europe. I really do not wanna be in any anglophone country.

I plan to move to some developed east asian city in the near future and stay for as long as I possibly can. Possibly never ever come back to America.

I seriously hate everything about America. The foids, the people, the culture. Total fuckin clown world. Crime, homelessness, degeneracy, hypocrisy, contradiction, just all around misery and unhappiness everywhere.

Scandinavia, Germany, and Central Europe. In fact, most of western Europe, as long as immigrants and blacks kept to minimum. But some parts of western Europe are degenerating.

Japan, Singapore, now South Korea and China. Also pockets of southeast Asia such as Malaysia where this is wealth.

Pockets of Latin America and Middle East that are wealthy. But still, lots of poor Mestizos/Mullatos and Arabs.

North American pockets of wealth, if you are wealthy enough to escape the blacks.

Worst places: much of Latin America, Arab world and southeast Asia. Most of Africa and South Asia.

If they do have better lives, then why are their passports taken from them? But in general, there’s nothing civilized about slavery.

Transport system is cars, and we have good street and highway systems. Being in buses and trains is for places too poor for everyone to have cars.

They’re right, fuck public transport. They should just make cars more accessible with better roads and highways.
cars are very annoying to drive on long distances. They also lead to the entire country being a copy and paste nation. Every location looks more or less the same as another. Since money is too spread out per a sq foot to create unique buildings.
OK Westoid enjoy your gay pride marches lmao
pride marches as vile as they are. Are far preferable to corruption, bad weather, violent alcoholics roaming about
all i gotta say is I do NOT wanna go to Latin America, the Middle east, south asia, or anywhere in Africa.

Southeast asia is tolerable. Central asia/Russia seems too alien and far flung. I'm just not familiar with them.

Then again its not like america is any better than latin america or africa. lots of parts resemble those shitty places.

I would wanna live in east asia, southeast asia, or if I really have to, the nice parts of western europe. I really do not wanna be in any anglophone country.

I plan to move to some developed east asian city in the near future and stay for as long as I possibly can. Possibly never ever come back to America.

I seriously hate everything about America. The foids, the people, the culture. Total fuckin clown world. Crime, homelessness, degeneracy, hypocrisy, contradiction, just all around misery and unhappiness everywhere.
Lucky you're rice. Curries like me have no honeland which I can run to, to escape the collapse of America. Literally all curry nations are hellish wretched lands.
Scandinavia, Germany, and Central Europe. In fact, most of western Europe, as long as immigrants and blacks kept to minimum. But some parts of western Europe are degenerating.

Japan, Singapore, now South Korea and China. Also pockets of southeast Asia such as Malaysia where this is wealth.

Pockets of Latin America and Middle East that are wealthy. But still, lots of poor Mestizos/Mullatos and Arabs.

North American pockets of wealth, if you are wealthy enough to escape the blacks.

Worst places: much of Latin America, Arab world and southeast Asia. Most of Africa and South Asia.
Great analysis

cars are very annoying to drive on long distances. They also lead to the entire country being a copy and paste nation. Every location looks more or less the same as another. Since money is too spread out per a sq foot to create unique buildings.
Have you ever gone to anywhere in Europe. It looks like a complete turd world shit hole compared to America.

I'll start:
Honorable mentions:
China

Have you ever gone to anywhere in Europe. It looks like a complete turd world shit hole compared to America.
Sure most of Europe is poorer and many places there are lacking. But Europe's best countries architecture and culture mog the Anglosphere hard.

Sure most of Europe is poorer and many places there are lacking. But Europe's best countries architecture and culture mog the Anglosphere hard.
Which place? Scandinavia? England? Iberia? They all look like shit compared to America afaik.

If things continue as they are going now the Anglosphere will lose control over EU because when all is said and done money talks and USA/UK adventures are economically hurting EU. At some point they will have to diversify their partners based on concrete internal needs. While take maybe a decade more but at some point the common folk will demand change

Can't be considered civilized. Starts wars and fails to win them. And recent Russian history is very bad.
Almost every 'civilized' country participated in wars except Switzerland and Sweden ( from 1814 ).

Which place? Scandinavia? England? Iberia? They all look like shit compared to America afaik.
La France.

1200px Orlans lautomne est l  800x1084

see these swiss villages. USA has nothing that can compare.

USA also has 0 beautiful historical buildings like Vatican, Buckingham or Versailles and so forth.

Wage slave countries

How’s that better? They’re squeezed into centuries old houses that they share.

see these swiss villages. USA has nothing that can compare.

USA also has 0 beautiful historical buildings like Vatican, Buckingham or Versailles and so forth.
True, those places have lots of natural beauty. But if you want to live in a non-remote area, then America mogs anything in Europe.

As for historical buildings, that’s true. Rich people in Europe built amazing buildings to show off, while in America everything is built to serve a function (like skyscrapers).