Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Top 6 oldest countries are the Top 6 most Incel countries

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Are you from one of these countries?

Attachments

• 90362909203609632.jpg
    90362909203609632.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 277
Over for pyramidcels tbh

Greece is not an incel country imo.

Are you from one of these countries?
Yep, sandnigga and not proud of it and my HORRID genetics in the least. (Pyramidcel) I don't get how god thought this was fair, creating people in this "Yeah ur never gonna actually be happy in life, go arranged marriage or something retard lol" tier

not from but ancestry yeah

Oh, thanks for the info tbh.

It’s over for ancient homelandcels

am i not reading it right, it looks like women aren't whores in greece
Yea i tought the opposite way tbh.

Greek situation is different.

Greek women either
1. Marry and have kids the traditional way if they can land a Chad or high-tier betabuxx now (Greek Chads will marry the first Greek Stacey they meet)
2. LDAR if they can't get a Chad (the majority of women choose to LDAR)
3. Move out of the country to find Chad (usually done by the highest educated who use their education as means to work overseas) - Usually moving to Germany or Australia.

The country has it's lowest birth rate ever in recorded history, currently at 1.35. Has been below 2 since the 1980s. During both World Wars it was at 3~, and after both World Wars it ranged from 2.5 to 4.

Greek women don't really have the "cock carousal" phase, because of how boyfriends/girlfriends are treated in Greek families, if they're on the cock carousal its done without the knowledge of family, it's not acceptable in Greek families for a woman to do such things. It's more so a psychological/cultural thing in that it's just not normal. Its normal in Anglo families for girls to have like 10 boyfriends by age 18, not in Greek families though. If a Greek girl gets a boyfriend, the family (especially the grandparents) already starts treating the guy like the future husband, even if he is just a teenager (which is how a lot of Chads marry very early). Of course there are exceptions to this but its how most Greek families operate.

Last edited:
Nope, not even ancestry.

fucking insane how my curry genes made it this far

Just lol@ israel being 12+, degeneracy spreaders gets a taste of their medicine.

No they aren't.
Good looking ppl are a minority among any race whether it’s 1% or 49% tbh. So that means good looking ppl are more common among other groups than others but still not the majority. Labeling an ethnicity as a group of chads and stacies is just stupid. Ethnic females might think 90% of Nordics are chad but that dosent mean I have to.

Jfl, those Catholic’s are such shameless liars.

Yep, sandnigga and not proud of it and my HORRID genetics in the least. (Pyramidcel) I don't get how god thought this was fair, creating people in this "Yeah ur never gonna actually be happy in life, go arranged marriage or something retard lol" tier
It's over for us.

Omg thanks for reminding me of my sub humanity @VirginAutistManlet

Greece is not an incel country imo.
agree.
Good looking ppl are a minority among any race whether it’s 1% or 49% tbh. So that means good looking ppl are more common among other groups than others but still not the majority. Labeling an ethnicity as a group of chads and stacies is just stupid. Ethnic females might think 90% of Nordics are chad but that dosent mean I have to.
guess ur country is there :feelstrash: :feelsrope: sry man

Curryland never disappoints currycels

tbh i never thought u were curry because i never read ur name. I just know if its anime eye avi its u :feelstrash: :feelshehe:
That’s good to hear tbh. I prefer to be associated with my spectacular avi.