Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Top 5 Truecel Traits

Status
Not open for further replies.
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
1. White
2. Poor
3. 200 IQ
4. 5'6 and below
5. Virgin

Bonus Truecel Trait: Under 25 Years Old

extremely low IQ

JBW is a thing for a reason. White is the standard of beauty. Everyone in the world wants to either be white, look white, or date white.

Bonus truecel trait: small wrists

JBW is a thing for a reason. White is the standard of beauty. Everyone in the world wants to either be white, look white, or date white.
Ookniks can't handle the truth of white trueceldom, as long as reverse hypergamy exists in your favor you will never be truecels. When whites escape inceldom the only thing they have to look forward most of the time is ugly women, typically of a different race with uglier women, the same cannot be said for ethnics.

1. Ethnic
2. Dicklet
3. Autism
4. 5'7 and below
5. Poor

1. Ethnic
2. Dicklet
3. Autism
4. 5'7 and below
5. Poor

I am all of those except I don't have autism (as far as I know), but I'm definitely socially awkward. Those are the 5 true signs of being an incel (if you also include social awkwardness along with autism).

No man truecel are like an even 50 50 split between whites and ethnics from all parts of Asia as a continent.

Ookniks can't handle the truth of white trueceldom, as long as reverse hypergamy exists in your favor you will never be truecels. When whites escape inceldom the only thing they have to look forward most of the time is ugly women, typically of a different race with uglier women, the same cannot be said for ethnics.
yea, currycels and ricecels have it so much worse than whites....kys

Low IQ fag Brendio thinks ethnics mog whites but would rope instantly if he woke up as a shitskin subhuman tomorrow in the third world. :feelskek: :feelskek:
I could just go to Europe or America and easily get a white girl who mogs me by acting like a violent animal.

yea, currycels and ricecels have it so much worse than whites
Unironically true most of the time. The only cases where this isn't the case are the very very very rare cases where they don't live in a grouped society, and there's no other ethnics like them whatsoever. There are most definitely ethnics who suffer more than whites, typically East Asians/SEA/HAPAs who live in predominantly non asian areas in the west.

Ethnics mog whites

Very true, but not all ethnics. Latinos, Mediterraneans, and Arabs mog white males. The hottest women, ethnic women, usually date within their own race. I've had beautiful Latinas tell me they are disgusted by white guys and will only date Latinos. Indian males get mogged by whites. Asian males, it can go either way.

Brendio, I'm a whitecel too, but statistics don't lie. Whites are the preferred race by both ethnics and other whites. You have to be a true subhuman to be incel as a white man. Ethnics may have an advantage over whites in the job market due to diversity quotas, but no such thing exists in the dating market except in extreme cases of white guilt.

Brendio, I'm a whitecel too, but statistics don't lie. Whites are the preferred race by both ethnics and other whites. You have to be a true subhuman to be incel as a white man. Ethnics may have an advantage over whites in the job market due to diversity quotas, but no such thing exists in the dating market except in extreme cases of white guilt.
We have been over this time and time and time again dude, several different threads. All the statistics prove is that Chad whites, and we can easily deduce they are of higher quality in the looks department from various other statistics related to these apps/studies, typically are preferred by typically sub 5 females. Wow truly amazing, there's still barely any examples WHATSOVER of white male reverse hypergamy, meanwhile I have thousands of examples of ethnic male + white female reverse hypergamy ready for 40% warning farming.

Quality will always be more important than Quantity, and Ethnic Male Reverse Hyerpgamy is clearly an epidemic.

your IQ just went below the earths crust amigo
Maybe i'll be able to larp as an Ethnic if my IQ gets low enough, should increase my SMV dramatically.

We have been over this time and time and time again dude, several different threads. All the statistics prove is that Chad whites, and we can easily deduce they are of higher quality in the looks department from various other statistics related to these apps/studies, typically are preferred by typically sub 5 females. Wow truly amazing, there's still barely any examples WHATSOVER of white male reverse hypergamy, meanwhile I have thousands of examples of ethnic male + white female reverse hypergamy ready for 40% warning farming.

Quality will always be more important than Quantity, and Ethnic Male Reverse Hyerpgamy is clearly an epidemic.
First of all, you mean hypogamy, hypo- being the opposite prefix to hyper-.

Second of all, of course white Chad is hoarding most of the likes, but you can clearly see average white men getting plenty of attention from average and below-average ethnics while average ethnic men are left to suffer as de facto incels. WMAF is a prime example of this. Even good-looking ethnic men can be hung out to dry in particularly brutal dating markets. Meanwhile, you don't normally see ethnic men with white women unless there's a severe looks or wealth/status mismatch.

Second of all, of course white Chad is hoarding most of the likes, but you can clearly see average white men getting plenty of attention from average and below-average ethnics while average ethnic men are left to suffer as de facto incels. WMAF is a prime example of this. Even good-looking ethnic men can be hung out to dry in particularly brutal dating markets. Meanwhile, you don't normally see ethnic men with white women unless there's a severe looks or wealth/status mismatch.
Ij

Its all bones. Bones is it all..........

Whitecels are truecels

Nobody uses that bro, popular term is Reverse Hypergamy
Second of all, of course white Chad is hoarding most of the likes, but you can clearly see average white men getting plenty of attention from average and below-average ethnics while average ethnic men are left to suffer as de facto incels. WMAF is a prime example of this.
The White Man regardless of looks, if they manage to get with a female, regardless of they're ethnic or white, will mog the female 99 times out 100. That's not whites doing well, if that's all higher quality whites can get most of the time, ugly whites don't stand a chance, whites in hypergamous cities are truecels.
Even good-looking ethnic men can be hung out to dry in particularly brutal dating markets. Meanwhile, you don't normally see ethnic men with white women unless there's a severe looks or wealth/status mismatch.
You don't normally see ethnic men with white women, this is correct, however when you DO see them, they almost ALWAYS FUCKING BASICALLY EVERY SINGLE TIME, the white woman mogs them, and its not uncommon for them to mog them by fucking 2 points! This shit is not uncommon. I don't care if its rare, these women are typically worth more than the fucking 99 ethnic females who get mogged by the white chad that's for sure, as I said, quality FAR outweighs quantity.

The White Man regardless of looks, if they manage to get with a female, regardless of they're ethnic or white, will mog the female 99 times out 100. That's not whites doing well, if that's all higher quality whites can get most of the time, ugly whites don't stand a chance, whites in hypergamous cities are truecels.
have you considered that whites are on average more attractive than ethnics?
I don't care if its rare
just lol. some ethnics get with women who are more attractive than them so it must mean that the average ethnic have it easier than whites, right? you cant use such a small sample size to represent an entire group of people

Maybe i'll be able to larp as an Ethnic if my IQ gets low enough, should increase my SMV dramatically.
you are unironically the most low iq retarded dumb nigger ape on this entire site, and that is saying quite a bit

I remember when your YT content was good.

Now your posting dumbshit like this.

Top 5 Truecel Traits

1. Be white
2. Be white
3. Be white
4. Be white
5. Be white

Yes it is true, because ethnics never escape inceldom unlike """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""whitecels""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Extremely ugly whites can't escape inceldom, but average looking curry/ricecels are SOL unless they become musicians or some shit.

What's with these race copers?
Either you are ugly or you aren't...

1. bad personality
2. without hobbies
3. not having trendy clothes
4. not smiling
5. not working on yourself

OP = Galactic IQ

The JBW propaganda needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.