Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill top 5 least incel-friendly countries

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
1. Brazil
2. USA
3. England
4. Australia
5. Saudi Arabia

Everywhere under (((globohomo))) mass influence

Why is saudi arabia there?

In Saudi Arabia, you'd likely just get a traditional arranged marriage if not some enslaved, third world curry worker; with the laws forbidding most outwards hypergamy and moral degenerate behaviour, I don't see how it's that incel-unfriendly... :feelshehe:

Brazil is pretty bad, as well, but I doubt it's not more or less on par with most of the Anglo West; perhaps their less developed state makes the same level of foid privilege as in, say, Canada, less. :feelsjuice:

true. shitzil is the most brutal country for incels. it is the country of sex.
you are seen as an exotic animal by literally everyone if you didnt get laid at age 14 (average first sex age in shitzil)

In Saudi Arabia, you'd likely just get a traditional arranged marriage if not some enslaved, third world curry worker; with the laws forbidding most outwards hypergamy and moral degenerate behaviour, I don't see how it's that incel-unfriendly... :feelshehe:

Brazil is pretty bad, as well, but I doubt it's not more or less on par with most of the Anglo West; perhaps their less developed state makes the same level of foid privilege as in, say, Canada, less. :feelsjuice:
if you're not rich in saudi arabia you're an slave and incel. Brazil is turbo sexualized and SEX SEX SEX SEX is the culture, I see incels every day but they're all in denial because incel in brazil = lower than a criminal. It has become one of the most common insults lately, it really catched.
not easy being an incel here

true. shitzil is the most brutal country for incels. it is the country of sex.
you are seen as an exotic animal by literally everyone if you didnt get laid at age 14 (average first sex age in shitzil)
more like you're seen as a cockroach
lemme guess, all the women are feminists, while the men are 50% thugs and 50% lib-soy, sorta like in spain
correct

if you're not rich in saudi arabia you're an slave and incel. Brazil is turbo sexualized and SEX SEX SEX SEX is the culture, I see incels every day but they're all in denial because incel in brazil = lower than a criminal. It has become one of the most common insults lately, it really catched.
Are you Brazilian?

i remember in slavland it was popular even long ago to call guys "frustrated chump" which is short for "sexually frustrated" aka incel, it's like we were always blackpilled

Probably tru but this is a symptom of the Latin American sphere in general I think, at least culturally

Probably tru but this is a symptom of the Latin American sphere in general I think, at least culturally
yeah but more so in brazil also feminism has way more power in brazil

Brazil is very good country for incels, you are totally wrong. In Brazil, prostitution is widely available and affordable and acceptable.
in Brazil, an incel can ascend with money. Brazil has good sex ratio compared to others etc. etc.

Sweden is the worst country on this planet for incels. Much more young men than women, prostitution expensive, not acceptable, illegal to buy sex. One needs certain level of looks even if one has the money. Sweden has the highest share of population living alone in the EU and I assume in the whole world. Casual sex reigns. That means that the top men have sex with most women and below average men do not get anything and it is super difficult even for average looking men. Most children are born out of marriage. In addition, Brazil has much better climate. Not to mention the world-record tax burden that funds Brazil's climate AND the replacement of our people with invaders and incels have to pay for single mothers and their out of marriage children, that is, subsidy invader men's children.

Last edited:
Dont forget canada feminist shithole
They want ugly man dead

It's honestly ironic how the U.S. is so sexualized yet one of the hardest places to get laid in the world

Villagemaxxing in your local area around conservative people of your kind and culture is incel heaven to me.

I live in London, one of the most hypergamous cities in the world.

Brazil is brutal. That place is hypersexualized. Even the BBL surgery stands for Brazilian butt lift.

Brazil is very good country for incels, you are totally wrong. In Brazil, prostitution is widely available and affordable and acceptable.
in Brazil, an incel can ascend with money. Brazil has good sex ratio compared to others etc. etc.

Sweden is the worst country on this planet for incels. Much more young men than women, prostitution expensive, not acceptable, illegal to buy sex. One needs certain level of looks even if one has the money. Sweden has the highest share of population living alone in the EU and I assume in the whole world. Casual sex reigns. That means that the top men have sex with most women and below average men do not get anything and it is super difficult even for average looking men. Most children are born out of marriage. In addition, Brazil has much better climate. Not to mention the world-record tax burden that funds Brazil's climate AND the replacement of our people with invaders and incels have to pay for single mothers and their out of marriage children, that is, subsidy invader men's children.
there's not a place in this world where you can't "ascend" with money, but it's not real ascention. In sweden you can neetbux

how's the situation there
Even worse than USA I would say. Feminazis everywhere, and we even have a "Ministry of Equality" also leaded by feminazis who promotes thousands of events and misandrist propaganda to kids and teens, so you can imagine. If you criticize something about them you are instantly tagged as an incel by 90% of foids here.

It's honestly ironic how the U.S. is so sexualized yet one of the hardest places to get laid in the world
Because you need to be good looking as a man. Men are beggars, women are the choosers.

Because you need to be good looking as a man. Men are beggars, women are the choosers.

@MiSKiRaT
Are things really bad in Saudi?

@MiSKiRaT
Are things really bad in Saudi?
not really there's a lot of trucels in here that cooperate and are autistic but never shame you for being an outcast, saudi arabia is giga based you can neetmax easily and homelessness doesn't exist because the government cares about it's community. Oh, and you have to be a saudi citizen first.

not really there's a lot of trucels in here that cooperate and are autistic but never shame you for being an outcast, saudi arabia is giga based you can neetmax easily and homelessness doesn't exist because the government cares about it's community. Oh, and you have to be a saudi citizen first.
Pretty nice. Couldn't you ask your parents to arrange a marriage or is that not a option for you? That's how most muslim couples meet from what I've heard

Pretty nice. Couldn't you ask your parents to arrange a marriage or is that not a option for you? That's how most muslim couples meet from what I've heard
It's not really an option for me, most of the arabs in here are low iq and neetmaxxers and besides the whore can say no to your face. Seen it happen plenty of times.

There's a reason why whores don't get to see their groom first.

It's not really an option for me, most of the arabs in here are low iq and neetmaxxers and besides the whore can say no to your face. Seen it happen plenty of times.
There's a reason why whores don't get to see their groom first.
Super brutal, even the country that is holding the two holiest cities in Islam and is rich can't compensate for their muslimcel population.
The al-Saud royalty can have as many wives as they want, upper-class Chaddams can have as many as 4 wives in their harem, while the subfive NEETs rot and LDARmaxx in their homes

1)Korea
2)USA
3)Japan
4)Canada
5)Britain
6)France
7)Netherlands
Mostly it is the rich countries with foids rights

1)Korea
2)USA
3)Japan
4)Canada
5)Britain
6)France
7)Netherlands
Mostly it is the rich countries with foids rights
japan is incel friendly, it's not ascending friendly

India also....hell for Incels and subhumans.