Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Top 100 postmaxxers list

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
100th place used to be 4-5k now it's 7k

Mad

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

It will keep getting more difficult

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
I'm crying rn irl

I'm crying rn irl
Download 1

Just lol at peasants with below 20K posts

I remember when 10k posts was a big deal and Luminary was the highest rank.

Never began for sub-7k postcels

Being in the top 100 means being in an endless race, soon 20k will be the cut-off

U have 20k no problem tbh

im too old for this shit

only top 10% postmaxxed chads matter, absolutely over for sub-8k men

nr @needsolution :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

You are actually the second reply to this thread. the op of the thread is the first. And yes it counts. you are simply a beta cuck eating off his crumbs, licking the pussy he already cummed in and made his own.

You are actually the second reply to this thread. the op of the thread is the first. And yes it counts. you are simply a beta cuck eating off his crumbs, licking the pussy he already cummed in and made his own.
That's a mod error. It doesn't count because that's meant to be details of a given thread.

It isnt acknowledged as a post before entering the thread.

There were 0 posts when I made my post

Need to postmaxx in the sewers.