Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Niggers were white once

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Ever wonder why nigga palms and soles are white? My theory is that back when people started to inhabit Africa they developed nigger skin to protect them from the harsh heat of the continent this is backed by how dark skin makes you less likely to get cancer from the sun. So how come their palms and soles aren't black? Well you see since the soles are at the bottom of your feet they don't get roasted by the sun so they remained mostly white, same for palms but they also used those a lot to hold and grip things so the nigger skin rubbed off. Keep in mind that they were naked so the places that you cover with clothes now got roasted back then. Thoughts?

pic related

Screenshot 20200304 222439 DuckDuckGo

make a cancer that kills the cells that produce so much melatonin and slowly reverses the effects of the blackening

kek
don't think so

Before shedding all the body hair completely, human ancestors had pinkish skin.

make a cancer that kills the cells that produce so much melatonin and slowly reverses the effects of the blackening
MfwbDft

High effort and high iq thread.
This also explains why their teeth are so white, because their mouths don’t get exposed to the sun.

No were sandniggers

Why did god give niggers big dicks

He felt bad for putting pubes on their head

Highest iq thread, that i ever had the pleasure to read, on this forum.

Never tought about that

No because they are different from whites wtf? All races are different from each other genetically. Racial difference isn’t just skin color
F5746B95 7799 4F46 AEA9 B1D9A3FD340F

ayo hold up yu sayin we wuz honkeys n sheeit

No because they are different from whites wtf? All races are different from each other genetically. Racial difference isn’t just skin colorView attachment 214080
my point is races developed differently depending on where they lived but white was the original skin colour

It's the other way around buddy boyo.

I was black once too.

Interesting theory and very autistic ngl.

Just shower more nigga!

Just shower more nigga!
maybe the lack of rain in Africa has something to do with it, maybe rain washes away nigga skin

I think you mean melanin

It's the other way around

we were all niggers once tbh i'm ashamed of that ngl