Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Top 10 feds on .co

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
GIF 200417 172351

If you want to know who the fed is just look around for a person who likes to get personal with others and loves sending them private messages.

All feds work by isolating their target, making it believe they are it's friend then suggesting to do something illegal.

If you want to know who the fed is just look around for a person who likes to get personal with others and loves sending them private messages.

All feds work by isolating their target, making it believe they are it's friend then suggesting to do something illegal.
Just like what @Animecel2D did with johnbabycel

"All feds" is a blanket statement. Feds probably have a variety of methods of getting the people they are spying on to divulge information.
u are all feds

Feds ruined /pol/ and /r9k/ got ruined by mossad agents spreading tranny propaganda
Feds probably spread alt-right and antisemitic comments and content on manosphere channels and communities to make them look racist too.
It's one of the go-to strategies they've had since the 1960s with trying to infiltrate Civil Rights and anti-war groups.

Feds probably spread alt-right and antisemitic comments and content on manosphere channels and communities to make them look racist too.
It's one of the go-to strategies they've had since the 1960s with trying to infiltrate Civil Rights and anti-war groups.
Yeah its true

I never used pol but i used r9k and its gone to shit with orbiting and trannies

Infiltration at its finest

Yeah its true

I never used pol but i used r9k and its gone to shit with orbiting and trannies

Infiltration at its finest
4chan is heavily shilled at this point. Same with reddit.
And not necessarily by government but by special interest groups and PR firms of all kinds.
Literally getting paid to cyberbully anyone that discusses information that could disadvantage people in power or their special interest group.
Meanwhile the government and some of those same groups pretend to be against cyberbullying.

Truecel trait: didn't make it on this list

im glad im not on ur list :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Not that I'm an expert in these things, but I would be surprised if there were more than 2-3 agents actively browsing this site.
And they are all Americans.

no one's found me out yet >:)

I am too autistic to be a fed

To all those feds aroud here whatching, i wanna tell you that I like JBs and that I think foids should be kept in zoos.
Stalin sends their love to you all. Now fuck off.

Not that I'm an expert in these things, but I would be surprised if there were more than 2-3 agents actively browsing this site.
And they are all Americans.
I would think there are some Canadians and Brits too because they have a similar kind of intelligence apparatus for looking into these things.
Not so much Australia though unless it's on some military base.

Top 3 agents are banned now jfl. good job detectivecel :feelswhere: @FastBananaCEO

Last edited:
To all those feds aroud here whatching, i wanna tell you that I like JBs and that I think foids should be kept in zoos.
Stalin sends their love to you all. Now fuck off.
And we are still better people than they are.