Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel took the vaccine and got covid anyway

Pink Lemonade

Pink Lemonade

Greycel
i can't believe this shit doesn't work properly, i researched on the internet and i learned about the vaccine only reducing the symptoms. :feelsree::feelsree:

I have my nose stuffed all the time, barely can feel food and drink tastes, my throat hurts like a bitch, i can't stop coughing and have a bit of a fever.

My parents only talk to me while they're with masks, i feel like i was bamboozled by the government. My conclusion is, it doesn't matter where you live or what you do, the government always tries to fuck you. Which reminds me, i have a fine to pay them, around 600 dollars. fuck me. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What brand did you get?

I got pfizer

If anything happens to you within two weeks after taking the second dose they don't count it as being caused by the vaccine. @Uggo Mongo

It is stupid to expect 100% efficacy

@Arch Anemone Thoughts?

This means its working
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Chad Moderna vs the Virgin Pfizier

vaccines doesnt make you completely immune. [UWSL]btw both the virus and vaccinations are a joke.[/UWSL]

If the government did really care about the well-being of those obese or geriatric eunuchs, then they can answer those questions;
the government concealed the information that was released mid-end 2019 about a possibly virus outbreak, they also delayed precautionary measures by not closing borders soonest as possible. the virus will never disappear now, and then the endless mutations similar to H1N1 and other colds.

@based_meme

Last edited:
All vaccines are poison. The main substances in a vaccine are: mercury, formaldehydes, aluminium, ether and detergent. If you would put those in a little soup... Would you eat it?

:feelswhat:

@Transcended Trucel

vaccines doesnt make you completely immune. [UWSL]btw both the virus and vaccinations are a joke.[/UWSL]

If the government did really care about the well-being of those obese or geriatric eunuchs, then they can answer those questions;

@based_meme
If governments honestly cared about public health, they would ban McDonald's restaurants and other garbage fast food chains, they'd outlaw cigarettes, and they'd heavily restrict alcohol use. They would actively promote healthy diet choices and push the average citizen into regular exercise.

Did you get the same strand the vaccine was for? :feelskek: Over for you. They actually need to make a booster for the pfizer anyway.

If governments honestly cared about public health, they would ban McDonald's restaurants and other garbage fast food chains, they'd outlaw cigarettes, and they'd heavily restrict alcohol use. They would actively promote healthy diet choices and push the average citizen into regular exercise.

legit. alcohol is one of the worst too. many cases of automobilistic fatalities due to driver's being heavily inebriated. since it quells inhibition, it enhances potential violence. many broken households begin this way, although one could argue that there is an initial causation, core issue to be addressed.

Last edited: