Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Took pic of 6’5 Stacy

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was at the store and walked right past her and she towered over me. I would say she was at least 6’4-6’5. The one in pink shorts obviously. See how much taller she is than normal foids. Absolutely brutal.

2E1B5663 2498 45A6 8500 F514C8A5139E

She doesn’t look 6’5 tbh
It’s hard to tell from that shitty pic but that is my guess. She is 6’3 minimum.

She carries good height genes, she should reproduce, short people should not
She should be married off to a manlet to improve his genes :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

tall women forever

The foids here in SF/Silicon are legit ugly and yet I can't even fuckin get them. No fuckin kidding that these are the ugliest foids ever. The noodlewhores are ugly (a few are ok). The white foids fall into two categories. The educated career types lucky to have landed good jobs in good companies. They're still ugly but there are a few stacies amongst them. The fat fugly feminist types with blue/green hair, nose rings, tattoos, tattered jeans. Just all around detestable. These foids are fuckin goddamn awful. It can absolutely not get any worst than this anywhere in the entire planet.

Now when you get to southern CA, that is were you see legit stacies everywhere. Those fake vain fucks are all about lookism. They really are superficial. It is pure fuckin suifuel in socal lemme tell you but in a different way than in Norcal.