Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

took a poor advantage of puberty and now I'm like this. fuck my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PAIN

Banned
-
I entered puberty early. at age 12, I had hair under my arms. at age 13, I started getting facial hair. I also had deep voice at that age.

my puberty was from 12-16, I guess. but during this time.. I took the worst advantage possible.

I think this is the reason I'm only 5'10 with a small dick. I'm shorter than my fucking dad too. it just pisses me the fuck off. I should've been taller than both my fucking parents, yet I'm a little bit shorter than my fucking dad.

what I did during puberty: bad diet, staying up late, playing video games all day long, stress, no exercise etc.

this shit fucked me up. this must've contributed to becoming a 5'10 manlet with a tiny dick.

I always think what could've been. what if I ate really good, did exercise, slept good etc. during puberty. I could've probably been over 6' and my dick may have been bigger.

but unfortunetaly it's game over. I took a really poor advantage of puberty where I was sitting all day playing video games and eating a bad diet.

fuck my life. the only thing I can do now is use steroids and bust ass in the gym and become jacked like a bull. and kill some people and then obliterate myself. and then fucking kill some more people and then fucking die!!

and fuck everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least you're 5'10, taller than me, who is 5'7.

Curious to know roughly what your diet and sleep hours were like during your critical growth period.

You're 5 fucking 10.

Just imagine my life at 5'6.5" with a 5 inch dick...

Blackpill101 said:
You're 5 fucking 10.

Just imagine my life at 5'6.5" with a 5 inch dick...

LITERALLY ME HOLY FUCK SUIFUELLLL

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
LITERALLY ME HOLY FUCK SUIFUELLLL

I know that feel... 

We're literally gonna be shorter than most femoids in the future. It's over.

Blackpill101 said:
I know that feel... 

We're literally gonna be shorter than most femoids in the future. It's over.

what the fuk are you talking about? 

you already are shorter than most females.

come to scandinavia and you're gonna see for yourself. you will literally be shorter than 99% of females here. I see old women that are 5'10+. 

most of the females I see here are literally my height or taller. I'm starting to think the average height here for females is fucking 5'10. take a trip to scandinavia if you want to get towered left and right by females.

Even if you did do all that (nutrition, sleep, etc) the most you would've gained be 1 inches. Although exercises vary and some can even stunt your growth. But 5'10 is average in US so the height shouldn't be of concern unless you live in eruo

What should matter is right now. Do you have the ability to gymcel? If so, do it now
Do it for intimidation game not for women

PAIN said:
what the fuk are you talking about? 

you already are shorter than most females.

come to scandinavia and you're gonna see for yourself. you will literally be shorter than 99% of females here. I see old women that are 5'10+. 

most of the females I see here are literally my height or taller. I'm starting to think the average height here for females is fucking 5'10. take a trip to scandinavia if you want to get towered left and right by females.

I'm in the US. Still taller than most femoids my age, but barely.

Blackpill101 said:
I'm in the US. Still taller than most femoids my age, but barely.

most females here in Scandinavia are 5'10+. you'd literally get height mogged left and right by females. you probably wouldn't survive and kill yourself within a week.

I'm 5'10 and most females here are my height. I wouldn't know what to do if everytime I went out, I was shorter than most females. that would fucking suck.

come to Scandinavia and see for yourself. you'd give up after only 1 week here.

PAIN said:
most females here in Scandinavia are 5'10+. you'd literally get height mogged left and right by females. you probably wouldn't survive and kill yourself within a week.

I'm 5'10 and most females here are my height. I wouldn't know what to do if everytime I went out, I was shorter than most females. that would fucking suck.

come to Scandinavia and see for yourself. you'd give up after only 1 week here.

Hmm. Are you a richcel yourself? Move to a country with shorter femoids then.

Tall fags complaining about height, there are guys here who are 5’2

Blackpill101 said:
Hmm. Are you a richcel yourself? Move to a country with shorter femoids then.

I live in Norway. one of the best countries to live in. moving out from here would be stupid.

I don't actually give a fuk that I'm the same height as females here (5'10). but I feel like I should've been taller. I wish I was taller of course.. not only for the females, but for other reasons too. 

but what I'm saying is if you are under 5'10 and visit Norway, you will get towered left and right by females. which obviously wouldn't be a good feeling.

PAIN said:
I live in Norway. one of the best countries to live in. moving out from here would be stupid.

I don't actually give a fuk that I'm the same height as females here (5'10). but I feel like I should've been taller. I wish I was taller of course.. not only for the females, but for other reasons too. 

but what I'm saying is if you are under 5'10 and visit Norway, you will get towered left and right by females. which obviously wouldn't be a good feeling.

Fine GL then. I'm guessing 5'10 in Norway is like 5'6 (at most) in the US.

Height is overrated anyways, it's all about the face.

Blackpill101 said:
Fine GL then. I'm guessing 5'10 in Norway is like 5'6 (at most) in the US.

you're fucking retard.

that made literally no sense.

PAIN said:
you're fucking retard.

that made literally no sense.

This is what I'm assuming from your replies, fag. 

"Muh almost all femoids are my height or taller!!! It's not like the US guys..."

If you're no more than 5'6 here then females will height mog you left and right...

Blackpill101 said:
This is what I'm assuming from your replies, fag. 

"Muh almost all femoids are my height or taller!!! It's not like the US guys..."

If you're no more than 5'6 here then females will height mog you left and right...

what I'm saying is the average height for females in Norway is 5'10.

what's so hard to understand, you fucking idiot?

a manlet sub-human like you would get towered left and right by females here. you'd get even height mogged by 13 year old girls. I legit see 13 year old girls that are 5'9.

PAIN said:
what I'm saying is the average height for females in Norway is 5'10.

what's so hard to understand, you fucking idiot?

a manlet sub-human like you would get towered left and right by females here. you'd get even height mogged by 13 year old girls. I legit see 13 year old girls that are 5'9.

I understand this, fag. Do you not comprehend what I'm trying to say? 5'10 in Norway is like being 5'6 (tops) in the US it seems.

did the same and i regret it everyday

try being 5'4 with a 4 inch

Damn, your username is my life story :'(

You can grow your dick with exercises.

thundersplace.org

Go do it. Mine is not only small but dysfunctional.

Your diet, sleep and lifestyle during puberty are very important factors in determining weather you're going to be a incel later in life. If all these factors were better than your parent's youre going to mog them

I know a dude who's 6'7 and does all of that shit, and he's like 16. It's pure genetics, has nothing to do with your lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back