Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Took 2 months of being single for a HT normie I know to start saying incel-ish things

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Now, this high tier normie I know who has been single for 2 months and is having no luck on OLD either is now saying very incel-ish stuff, his whole demeanor has changed, he’s now more sulking/down, more negative, less motivated to ever do anything, more unconfident, and he out of no where has been saying very mysoggykneestic things.

Was strange to see it takes sexhavers just a single digit amount of months with no gf before they just lose all confidence and start saying incel-ish stuff, complete 180 in personality in negativity. He doesn’t know what incels even are, but if this continues I bet he eventually will, lol.

Makes me try to imagine how they would be if they were in the shoes of someone who has never had a gf or sex, ever.

They literally wouldn't last a day as an incel
Not having a gf is hardly the worst of my problems at this point

This should have become consensus after quarantine when normies and females started bitching and having meltdowns after like 2 weeks of "social distancing"

This should have become consensus after quarantine when normies and females started bitching and having meltdowns after like 2 weeks of "social distancing"

One of my 6'4 white freinds (basically a chadlite) has girls stare at him everyday, I blackpilled him and he agreed with me lmao

Social distancing is my life :feelsrope:

Wdym by blackpilled him?
Told him that women only liked him because he was tall and white and 6'4, and then told him since im a manlet curry that I would have way worse chances, he actually agreed with me. I rant about women to him sometimes and he mostly agrees and would tell me his own experiences.

Told him that women only liked him because he was tall and white and 6'4, and then told him since im a manlet curry that I would have way worse chances, he actually agreed with me. I rant about women to him sometimes and he mostly agrees and would tell me his own experiences.
Cope, women only like him because of his personality, not because he is a handsome tall chad :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: :chad:

lol literally did the same thing to my 6'4" friend. Everyone kept telling us we look similar but here I am incel while he is slaying even though he was chinless and had a boring quiet personality and works as a package handler for $12 a hour.
He started using incel terms for fun because I kept slipping them.

lol literally did the same thing to my 6'4" friend. Everyone kept telling us we look similar but here I am incel while he is slaying even though he was chinless and had a boring quiet personality and works as a package handler for $12 a hour.
Omg, 12 dollar a hour is incel-tier wage at USA, and here I am rotting making 0.50 dol a hour in bolivia

Cope, women only like him because of his personality, not because he is a handsome tall chad :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: :chad:
:feelsokman:
Damn brutal, my freind is interesting to talk to however. Another high tier normie autist freind I have tells me how most of the girls he fucks on tinder are the excat same copies of each other:feelshaha:

Yeah that happens. These are some reddit comments from a FtM person. Looks like she went from 5'3 girl to 5'3 truecel :feelskek: best part is, before transitioning and living as a subhuman she would probably had mocked incels for being entitled

From fembot to truecel

:feelsokman:

Damn brutal, my freind is interesting to talk to however. Another high tier normie autist freind I have tells me how most of the girls he fucks on tinder are the excat same copies of each other:feelshaha:
It would be a suifuel for me to hangout with tallfags sexhaver moggers.

It would be a suifuel for me to hangout with tallfags sexhaver moggers.
tbh its intersting for me to here their recounts

I believe this is because the blackpill is the conclusion anybody comes to absent any kind of push in either direction. It takes external forces like attention from females, or getting fed "just be confident" bullshit from family members/friends to believe in the bluepill - absent any kind of influence, the default conclusion for any reasonably intelligent man is the blackpill

Omg, 12 dollar a hour is incel-tier wage at USA, and here I am rotting making 0.50 dol a hour in bolivia
Well it's currently impossible to rent a house not in a ghetto for less than $1100 a month and a fast food burger costs $6 so don't feel too bad.

Now, this high tier normie I know who has been single for 2 months and is having no luck on OLD either is now saying very incel-ish stuff, his whole demeanor has changed, he’s now more sulking/down, more negative, less motivated to ever do anything, more unconfident, and he out of no where has been saying very mysoggykneestic things.

Was strange to see it takes sexhavers just a single digit amount of months with no gf before they just lose all confidence and start saying incel-ish stuff, complete 180 in personality in negativity. He doesn’t know what incels even are, but if this continues I bet he eventually will, lol.

Makes me try to imagine how they would be if they were in the shoes of someone who has never had a gf or sex, ever.
Did you tell him to work on his personality? He would still have a girlfriend if he wasn't a misogynist:foidSoy:

Not surprised. Because we've been born into inceldom, we've had to develop resilient copes in order to survive. A normied plunged into our life circumstances would immediately spiral downwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back