Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Too ugly for the loser table in school

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Imagine being happy to just be on the loser table in school because at least that way you could pretend to be normal. Then one day they all get around and tell you that they are still your friends they just don't want to be seen hanging around with you anymore. You know it's because they don't want the same fate as an outcast as you, and you being around them puts them in danger.

The fucking omega male table rejects you. That's when you know it's fucking over.

Most Incels were in the “Goldilocks” loser zone in school. Too NT to be considered for Special Ed but too socially inept to even fit in with normal loser kids. Outcasts of the outcasts

Imagine being happy to just be on the loser table in school because at least that way you could pretend to be normal. Then one day they all get around and tell you that they are still your friends they just don't want to be seen hanging around with you anymore. You know it's because they don't want the same fate as an outcast as you, and you being around them puts them in danger.

The fucking omega male table rejects you. That's when you know it's fucking over.
Never understood how guys and girls would sit together to eat

kek @ "loser table"

One time I was sitting alone and a group of people came to take my spot, they were calling their other friends to come over.
They said they were at "the loser table".
I was the only person at this "loser table", and have been the only person there almost the entire year.

They eventually asked me to move, sort of pushed me and my milk carton fell over, so I just got up and left to sit alone at the table next to the trash cans.

Absolutely brutal

Most Incels were in the “Goldilocks” loser zone in school. Too NT to be considered for Special Ed but too socially inept to even fit in with normal loser kids. Outcasts of the outcasts
:feelsokman:

The losers wouldn't even let me sit at their loser table. I would float around and just sit wherever I could. Ironically sometimes this would wind up with me being stuck at the popular kids' table. They'd be like "WTF, why are you here?" It was somewhat humorous

kek @ "loser table"

One time I was sitting alone and a group of people came to take my spot, they were calling their other friends to come over.
They said they were at "the loser table".
I was the only person at this "loser table", and have been the only person there almost the entire year.

They eventually asked me to move, sort of pushed me and my milk carton fell over, so I just got up and left to sit alone at the table next to the trash cans.

Absolutely brutal
This is why ER happens.

Truecel trait: there wasn't any such thing as a "loser table" in your successive schools.

Rip ass near them