Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Too short"

L

Lone-Wolf

Greycel
I asked a girl out and she rejected me for being "too short for her" and meanwhile i appreciate her honestly and it's true that I'm of short height (1.67 cm or 5´5) SHE IS EVEN SHORTER THAN ME. (1.61 cm or 5´3). Seriously. What's wrong with women and height? i would be lying if i said that I'm not hurt, im tired to pretend I'm not hurt, there was a time when i tried to be stoic and not being affected by rejections. But I'm not made of stone. I'm a human being with feelings.

The way she mentioned i was too short was like if it was some of disability or inheritable birth defect, i mean she is even shorter than me, look this is not the first time I've been rejected and probably not the last neither, but this time feels particularly hurtful. I like myself, and my body, my face, shape of my body frame, and my looks in general. I'm happy with the way i look, because i look like my Dad and my Grandpa and i love my Dad and my Grandpa. I love who im

But women, they hate it,.. I may not be particularly handsome but i never thought of myself as someone super ugly. Why is it then she made me feel like if she thought i was a deformed freak?

Dating as a man is hard, and dating as someone from my race even harder, I'm a latino, but being short is the last straw. I can control my weight, i can control my behavior, the way i dress and my personal hygiene. But i cannot control my facial structure, ethnic background, or my height.

It really makes feel like shit that i will never be judged for the content of my personality, deeds, education, or morality. Women simply hate me and see me like an ugly animal. And that's for the ones that at least notice me and don't ignore me as if i was an indigent. It's hard. What can i do? im feeling so hopeless and sad about it. Im in my late 20's, almost 30 and i have never had sex without paying for it, not even a kiss. I even had to pay for my first kiss.

I don't even aim for unrealistic expectations, she is pretty much my looksmatch and again I'm taller than her. What do i truly need to find love? I'm depressed to say the least.

Last edited:
Firsttime

Get LL surgery and you can safely get to 5’10”.

I wouldn’t even try unless I was above 6 feet. Balls of steel OP.

I asked a girl out and she rejected me for being "too short for her" and meanwhile i appreciate her honestly and it's true that I'm of short height (1.67 cm or 5´5) SHE IS EVEN SHORTER THAN ME. (1.61 cm or 5´3). Seriously. What's wrong with women and height? i would be lying if i said that I'm not hurt, im tired to pretend I'm not hurt, there was a time when i tried to be stoic and not being affected by rejections. But I'm not made of stone. I'm a human being with feelings.

The way she mentioned i was too short was like if it was some of disability or inheritable birth defect, i mean she is even shorter than me, look this is not the first time I've been rejected and probably not the last neither, but this time feels particularly hurtful. I like myself, and my body, my face, shape of my body frame, and my looks in general. I'm happy with the way i look, because i look like my Dad and my Grandpa and i love my Dad and my Grandpa. I love who im

But women, they hate it,.. I may not be particularly handsome but i never thought of myself as someone super ugly. Why is it then she made me feel like if she thought i was a deformed freak?

Dating as a man is hard, and dating as someone from my race even harder, I'm a latino, but being short is the last straw. I can control my weight, i can control my behavior, the way i dress and my personal hygiene. But i cannot control my facial structure, ethnic background, or my height.

It really makes feel like shit that i will never be judged for the content of my personality, deeds, education, or morality. Women simply hate me and see me like an ugly animal. And that's for the ones that at least notice me and don't ignore me as if i was an indigent. It's hard. What can i do? im feeling so hopeless and sad about it. Im in my late 20's, almost 30 and i have never had sex without paying for it, not even a kiss. I even had to pay for my first kiss.

I don't even aim for unrealistic expectations, she is pretty much my looksmatch and again I'm taller than her. What do i truly need to find love? I'm depressed to say the least.
How many times has this happened to you?

I would NEVER change my body for the pleasure of a woman. That won't even guarantee their interest and even if it did she wouldn't like ME, she would like the lies and the pretty illusion i sold to her. That would be pathetic, like women that use too much make up. If i can be honest every time i look myself in the mirror i see someone i love, i love my Dad, i love my grandpa. I look like them. I see a man that has worked hard all of his life, that has endured many experiences, a man that was created by God and is healthy and charming in his own way. There is nothing wrong with me, my only fault is being average looking.

I would NEVER change my body for the pleasure of a woman. That won't even guarantee their interest and even if it did she wouldn't like ME, she would like the lies and the pretty illusion i sold to her. That would be pathetic, like women that use too much make up. If i can be honest every time i look myself in the mirror i see someone i love, i love my Dad, i love my grandpa. I look like them. I see a man that has worked hard all of his life, that has endured many experiences, a man that was created by God and is healthy and charming in his own way. There is nothing wrong with me, my only fault is being average looking.
Copp

How many times has this happened to you?
I'm 28, never had sex without paying for it, how many times? Plenty. More than i can remember.

I'm beyond hurt. I'm frustrated, and I want to blame someone. But I'm tired of blaming myself, i know it's not my fault. Society told me that it's never women's fault. That there was something wrong about me if no woman found me worth of love and dating. But then i just fucking realized, it's not me, i have a job, I'm average looking, i have an education. It's women. I just recently found out my old crush became a single mom and her baby daddy is an useless junkie that ended up in jail for selling weed, she would rather date a junkie convict than dating a good man with a career like me. And i can't deny it anymore. It's not my fault. Im tired of blaming myself.

Women naturally desire dominant men. Not just men who are dominant to the women specifically but dominant in general. That's why women won't settle for a man who is taller than her but rather prefer a man who's considered tall by society in general.

I'm 28, never had sex without paying for it, how many times? Plenty. More than i can remember.

I'm beyond hurt. I'm frustrated, and I want to blame someone. But I'm tired of blaming myself, i know it's not my fault. Society told me that it's never women's fault. That there was something wrong about me if no woman found me worth of love and dating. But then i just fucking realized, it's not me, i have a job, I'm average looking, i have an education. It's women. I just recently found out my old crush became a single mom and her baby daddy is an useless junkie that ended up in jail for selling weed, she would rather date a junkie convict than dating a good man with a career like me. And i can't deny it anymore. It's not my fault. Im tired of blaming myself.
You've had sex, paid or not, inceldom is solved

Only fakecels approach toilets,kys op

Don’t blame yourself my friend. Women are shallow useless whores who like to be abused. They choose to go after men who beat them all the time instead of good men like yourself because they’re fucked up. It’s not your fault they’re mentally fucked.

You've had sex, paid or not, inceldom is solved
Inceldom is not simply about sex. It's about love. And you cannot pay for love. I've met many men that pay for sex, professors from my old college, a friend who ran a small but very successful business. A neighbor that works as a police officer and has saved lives. All of them good men, but incels at the end of the day. Men that women don't find worthy of love, reproduction or even companionship. They would rather be with the scum of society.

Sorry bro. I feel you. Look at my name and PFP. I guess you are rather new to these parts. Think of it this way, society have collectively decided some attributes as good and the contrary as bad. There is nothing wrong with being poor either if you are born into it, but everyone decided being rich is good; on the same note there is nothing wrong with being born stupid. The only difference that height got us all hung up is that society doesn't encourage the improvement of it, being it doesn't produce collective value unlike elevating your socioeconomic class (richer)or being educated(smarter). Getting taller is a purely selfish act, that's why they make us felt wrong doing it.

Don’t blame yourself my friend. Women are shallow useless whores who like to be abused. They choose to go after men who beat them all the time instead of good men like yourself because they’re fucked up. It’s not your fault they’re mentally fucked.
But knowing that doesn't make it any better. It just make me sad. And at some point sadness turn into cynicism and bitter feelings. We cannot change society. We don't have the power to do so. Thanks to tinder, the sexual revolution and the promotion of atheist values we will never experience the same chances that our forefathers had. What is left to do? Complain? Feel depressed all day? I just don't find a way out to this situation.

Sorry bro. I feel you. Look at my name and PFP. I guess you are rather new to these parts. Think of it this way, society have collectively decided some attributes as good and the contrary as bad. There is nothing wrong with being poor either if you are born into it, but everyone decided being rich is good; on the same note there is nothing wrong with being born stupid. The only difference that height got us all hung up is that society doesn't encourage the improvement of it, being it doesn't produce collective value unlike elevating your socioeconomic class (richer)or being educated(smarter). Getting taller is a purely selfish act, that's why they make us felt wrong doing it.
I feel like I'm worthy, im worthy of love, I'm worthy of a partner, im worthy of a kiss, holding the hand of a woman i like. I'm worthy of all of those small things that make a relationship.

Because I've worked for it, i went to university, i studied so fucking hard, i found a job, i made it through many difficulties. But my height, something I've no control, something i can't change. Something i was born with. Make women HATE me. And i don't think it's fair. You can't "earn" you height. You can't improve it. It's all genetic lottery. Still women doesn't see it's so painful.

Inceldom is not simply about sex. It's about love. And you cannot pay for love. I've met many men that pay for sex, professors from my old college, a friend who ran a small but very successful business. A neighbor that works as a police officer and has saved lives. All of them good men, but incels at the end of the day. Men that women don't find worthy of love, reproduction or even companionship. They would rather be with the scum of society.
This is not loveless .is

But knowing that doesn't make it any better. It just make me sad. And at some point sadness turn into cynicism and bitter feelings. We cannot change society. We don't have the power to do so. Thanks to tinder, the sexual revolution and the promotion of atheist values we will never experience the same chances that our forefathers had. What is left to do? Complain? Feel depressed all day? I just don't find a way out to this situation.
Man I don’t know. Thinking about all this makes me really depressed too. It’s worse when I think about my dad telling my brother and I stories about how he could fuck a new girl every day. He had many many girlfriends. I’ll be 20 next month and I’ve never had anything.

I think the only thing we can do is just accept it’s not going to happen for us, in the same way we accept we’re not going to be billionaires and movie stars.

I feel like I'm worthy, im worthy of love, I'm worthy of a partner, im worthy of a kiss, holding the hand of a woman i like. I'm worthy of all of those small things that make a relationship.

Because I've worked for it, i went to university, i studied so fucking hard, i found a job, i made it through many difficulties. But my height, something I've no control, something i can't change. Something i was born with. Make women HATE me. And i don't think it's fair. You can't "earn" you height. You can't improve it. It's all genetic lottery. Still women doesn't see it's so painful.
Exactly. Many men in this generation feel this. The truth is time have changed. All the things you said that benefits society used to guarantee a partner, tru religion/tradition. But time have changed. Your need for a relationship is negated, you are on your own now. We were lied to, sorry.

Never approach without IOI's.

Only thing you succeeded in was further inflating that worthless whores ego.

Women have too many options nowadays and they won't settle for a nice guy like you OP. They don't need you, me, or anyone else on this forum when she has a dozen dudes hitting up her DMs.

I always laugh when someone says "just got for a short girl bro" to manlets when it's been proven over and fucking over again that short girls want the same 6 foot hunks just like everyone else. It's all about the social status.

You gonna look like a clown with T-Rex arms going from 5'5 to 5'10.

Fair enough. You have a better self image than me.