Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Too repulsive for a virtual hug or kiss

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
I remember back in my school days, when Facebook was still king, there being this trend of posting happy birthday on the wall of basically anyone on your friends list.

I recall one particular day it was some Stacey’s birthday. She had hundreds of Happy Birthdays posted on her wall of course, mine included. Later on I got a notification, clicked, saw it was from here, presumed it was just a thank you comment on the post. Clicked, and sure enough it was. Then I noticed something, on pretty much all her other posts she replied “thank you! Xoxo”, but on mine it was a mere “thank you!”. I was so repulsive that even a curtious xoxo was out of the question. I’ll never forget how upset I was that day.

(⊃ • ʖ̫ • )⊃ Want a virtual hug?

Last edited:
It's 0ver for you

Damn i know that feeling, when a girl you lust over is friendly and flirty with everyone except you
You can get all the hugs and kisses you want here Xoxo

D4297FEC F4CB 49C4 9D24 2DB1A0EEC726
You could have all the hugs and kisses you want if you just abducted femoids.You didn’t hear it from me tho..:feelsmega::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

its because she didn't know you well [possible cope]

>posting "happy birthday" like some norme drone
Tbh, I hid my birth date to avoid pity shit like this- I fucking hate the several stragglers that mechanically spit out "happy birthday" every year like they care, just because they got a notification.
I'm a low-status subhuman that doesn't deserve or get any attention.

I never ha happy birthday coments in my facebook page :feelscry:

did you try taking a shower before you commented?

Ahahahahahahahaahaha

It sucks there wasn't a season 2.
Yea, it definitely had great potential. I wish it got a season 2 continuation. High of the dead needs a season 2 as well. So many good anime’s get dropped for shitty slice of life ones.

Yea, it definitely had great potential. I wish it got a season 2 continuation. High of the dead needs a season 2 as well. So many good anime’s get dropped for shitty slice of life ones.
I agree. I am hoping Terraformers gets a season three.

I agree. I am hoping Terraformers gets a season three.
I enjoyed terraformers I read the manga .A lot of gore and horror aspects that I like. Last animes I really enjoyed was “91 days” and “Ajin” tbh

I enjoyed terraformers I read the manga .A lot of gore and horror aspects that I like. Last animes I really enjoyed was “91 days” and “Ajin” tbh
Ajin on Netflix? Netflix has been producing some interesting anime lately and I like Ajin.

Ajin on Netflix? Netflix has been producing some interesting anime lately and I like Ajin.
Yea I watched it on 9anime.com though. I think Netflix has that new devil man :crybaby anime which is ok as well check that out when you get a chance.