Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too much infiltration

B

Born2Die

Banned
-
There’s legit cucks here that would rather defend women than me. We need to make this site private or move it to the darkweb so normies can’t get to it.

It should be invitation only / pay to register.
Like kiwifarms or documentingreality

Imagine ITCucks having to finance inceldom to register, they still would though because they are cucks, but each member would have a share in cryptos, would be so nice.

It should be invitation only / pay to register.
Like kiwifarms or documentingreality
once the forum reach a certain amount of truecels yeah, otherwise it'll just shun others from joining

What makes you think there aren't mentally retarded incels? Lot of us are diagnosed with autism, asphergers, so on severe mentall illnesses, you think nothing terrible can happen?

Plus, who needs the forums more, new comers or people who already know the truth?

This isn't a place to hang out, it's for naive bluepilled people to turn blackpilled.

By privating it, this would be a place to rot, if not, more and more people would become blackpilled and would be face to face with the blackpill, which'll save them.

There’s legit cucks here that would rather defend women than me.
WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT M'LADY YOU FUCKING INCEL ILL REK U I SWEAR ON MY NAN!

Very few people here are actually ugly (that can't be fixed with surgery) and retarded enough to be truecel