Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Too many volcels here

The child ends up being genetically Chads by something like 0.0000000000000000283828%
That's not what I asked. But it's ok if you don't know.

That's not what I asked. But it's ok if you don't know.
-
You can find all the details at complete-nonsense-quoted-by-a-random-moron-on-the-internet.com
-
-

Last edited:
The problem here is that most users aren't high T enough to properly execute a "pumpNdump" scenario
The vast majority of the userbase here would still choose to settle down with promiscuous foids without a doubt but it doesn't matter since we're nowhere close to average looking betabuxxers who get the chance to do that anyways. This thread is just criticising men for having standards at all. I have to not only be content with women and their standards whilst also being expected to get my penis erect to anything that has a vagina just in case that there is that miniscule chance I get anything at all and not demand anything more.
You will see on here in this thread all the excuses some of these users come up with not to pursue getting laid
They're still incels unless they receive female attention that they think can potentially lead into PIV/losing their KHHV status, and there's unfortunately no objective measurement of the amount of females you have to pursue for you to be considered an incel, and that's also another topic that this forum may be divided on too.
The idea should be to play the game and go all in when you do find this "virgin" unicorn.
:yes: :yes:

Keep seeing posts saying "I would never fuck/date a non-virgin girl" what are you doing here?
True , i have never seen a Chad who gives a shit about virginity , as someone said he only cares about numbers of foids he is going to cover with his seed. :chad::feelsLightsaber:

If all inkwels here magicaly become Chad tomorow, almost none of them would wait for marriage to get laid. :feelsYall:

Virginity is just incel cope :feelsEhh: :feelskek:

I am virgin, I expect the same from my partner.

My body, my choice.
Non virgin women are whores

The thing is that sluts would never fuck us either so it can’t be volceldom

Silence GrAYfag