Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Too many volcels here

yezhi

yezhi

Recruit
★★
Keep seeing posts saying "I would never fuck/date a non-virgin girl" what are you doing here?

youre a greycel

JoinedApr 19, 2024

I’ve been saying this for years

Do you consider being a cuck better than being an incel yezhi ?

Do you have any kind of foresight?
Ok, you ascend with a whore who has double digit body count and make her your gf/wife. What makes you think she’ll stop there?

Keep seeing posts saying "I would never fuck/date a non-virgin girl" what are you doing here?
Fucking a girl who has been used as a cumrag by other guys is gross.

Do you have any kind of foresight?
Ok, you ascend with a whore who has double digit body count and make her your gf/wife. What makes you think she’ll stop there?
Every woman is a whore

Most foids (of age) aren't virgin, and even if some of them are, they are just being overprotected by their parents and will become a cumrag for chads when they go to college.

it's called being volcel
I agree if you refuse to fuck a woman because of her bodycount actually.
But I understand if you refuse to date a woman with a high bodycount.
Personally I would tolerate a small bodycount, but I would always feel a bit cucked.

you're definition of incel is "guy who can't get laid by 10/10 virgin stacy" ? That would make the whole male population incel

I agree if you refuse to fuck a woman because of her bodycount actually.
But I understand if you refuse to date a woman with a high body account.
Personally I would tolerate a small bodycount, but I would always feel a bit cucked.
your dignity doesn't matter. you cannot have standards while being an incel complaining about womens standards.

you're definition of incel is "guy who can't get laid by 10/10 virgin stacy" ? That would make the whole male population incel
I never used the term "Stacy". I'm not touching a girl that is unclean. It doesn't matter, all girls are not attracted to me

your dignity doesn't matter. you cannot have standards while being an incel complaining about womens standards.
Incels have reasonable standards, women have unreasonable standards. Theres a difference

Would you fuck a 300-400lbs fatty?

I never used the term "Stacy". I'm not touching a girl that is unclean. It doesn't matter, all girls are not attracted to me
are men unclean? since interacting with men makes a woman unclean?

GrAY i don't think you understand

are men unclean? since interacting with men makes a woman unclean?
If a foid has sex with multiple guys, she is a whore

Huge difference between "my man has to be 6'4 MINIMUM" and "it would be nice if my gf didn't have a train run on her by a college football team".
The comparison you just made sounds like what a foid would say

No one said that, they just meant that they wouldn't get into a LTR with one or marry her but probably just pump and dump her. What's the point of dating a foid and putting your resources/time into her when she has given the most prized possession to some chad who probably pumped and dumped her right off the bat.

If a foid has sex with multiple guys, she is a whore
Doesn't matter, if you actively reject/avoid "whores" you are volountarily missing sexual opportunities

Doesn't matter, if you actively reject/avoid "whores" you are volountarily missing sexual opportunities
Yes, but those sexual experiences with whores won't be pleasant.

Huge difference between "my man has to be 6'4 MINIMUM" and "it would be nice if my gf didn't have a train run on her by a college football team".
The comparison you just made sounds like what a foid would say
identifiying as incel while simotaneously exclusively wanting to date/fuck virgin girls is a self fulfilling prophecy

On this I do agree with OP.- Chad doesn't care if a girl is a virgin...- why should we

That's just what those guys are saying on a forum where it's common to say that. No need to take it too seriously, 99+% of the guys here would happily ascend with just about any woman willing to be with them, the problem is that they can't because they are unattractive.

Stfu grayfaggot i domt want a ran through whore

No one said that, they just meant that they wouldn't get into a LTR with one or marry her but probably just pump and dump her. What's the point of dating a foid and putting your resources/time into her when she has given the most prized possession to some chad who probably pumped and dumped her right off the bat.
The problem here is that most users aren't high T enough to properly execute a "pumpNdump" scenario. You will see on here in this thread all the excuses some of these users come up with not to pursue getting laid. It's one thing to desire a virgin for a committed relationship, but another if you sit around not doing anything just because it's not available. The idea should be to play the game and go all in when you do find this "virgin" unicorn.

Instead we get soy tier posts like this, as if humans aren't inherently disgusting to begin with.

It's this line of thinking why you end up living a life where 15 yr old high school boys lifemog you in a single year.

They aren't wasting time thinking about who fucked the sluttiest becky in class, they are more worried about getting their turn to nut on her face and moving on to the next one.

identifiying as incel while simotaneously exclusively wanting to date/fuck virgin girls is a self fulfilling prophecy
am I volcel if I refuse to fuck a downie or a burn victim ?

Women retain the DNA of every man she's slept with, meaning if you kiss her, you're kissing Chads DNA, and if you impregnate her, that child will still be a tiny bit genetically related to Chad. Plus, she'll never be able to love you the way you want her to.

The problem here is that most users aren't high T enough to properly execute a "pumpNdump" scenario. You will see on here in this thread all the excuses some of these users come up with not to pursue getting laid. It's one thing to desire a virgin for a committed relationship, but another if you sit around not doing anything just because it's not available. The idea should be to play the game and go all in when you do find this "virgin" unicorn.

Instead we get soy tier posts like this, as if humans aren't inherently disgusting to begin with.

It's this line of thinking why you end up living a life where 15 yr old high school boys lifemog you in a single year.

They aren't wasting time thinking about who fucked the sluttiest becky in class, they are more worried about getting their turn to nut on her face and moving on to the next one.
I never even had the opportunity to fuck a slut in my teen years due to my looks. The only way I’m going to get laid is if I pay a hooker or a prostitute.

Women retain the DNA of every man she's slept with, meaning if you kiss her, you're kissing Chads DNA, and if you impregnate her, that child will still be a tiny bit genetically related to Chad. Plus, she'll never be able to love you the way you want her to.
She already gave her heart to another guy, when she enters a relationship with you, her love is not pure

[COLOR=rgb(133, 123, 111)][IMG width="95.9933px" height="95.9933px" alt="yezhi"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/63/63318.jpg?1713566027[/IMG][/COLOR]

yezhi

Recruit
Saturday at 3:23 AM
Last seen

1 minute ago · Viewing thread Too many volcels here

Followers

I never even had the opportunity to fuck a slut in my teen years due to my looks. The only way I’m going to get laid is if I pay a hooker or a prostitute.
Yes, this where the normgroids get lost and dont understand our position. What we need to do from our end is make them understand that we never had those doors opened to begin with.

It's impossible to get anyone to understand when you open up with an "impossible" standard that even high tier normies can't live up to.

that child will still be a tiny bit genetically related to Chad
Does it replace some of your genes, some of the mother's genes or a bit of both ?

if you impregnate her, that child will still be a tiny bit genetically related to Chad
-
I see that some of us attended a different biology class - :feelskek:
-

Wow, so many niggas seem to not want to pump & dump whores. Who cares if she got cummed in hundred times, just fuck and forget! I would do this every day if I had the option!