Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Too many NPCs.

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
gotta start messing wit them
F

If you speak in sarcasm they get confused because they’re too stupid to get it. Drop blackpill hints and make blackpill jokes to show you are smarter than them

I want to kill myself

If you speak in sarcasm they get confused because they’re too stupid to get it. Drop blackpill hints and make blackpill jokes to show you are smarter than them
foids select against intelligence

I like how npcs always live the same exact life as all the other npcs and all have the same exact goals and dreams. Yet think they are unique and special. The is one reason i dont play single player games, because everyone is doing the same story. Anyone who plays single player games that have a story has npc traits

You can literally say anything to npc's even if they dont understand it they'll just nod or giggle and pretend like they have any idea what you're talking about