Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Too many manipulators and predators prey on incels

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
Manipulators / scammers / predators love to prey on vulnerable people.

Just think about it:
- How many chads fell for PUA?
- How many chads fell for dating scams?
- How many millionaires fell for a hustle bro/ money guru scam?

Recently I had a major depressive episode and I really wanted to rope and end it all.
I read a lot about depression and mental disease online, but many of the articles I read wanted to sell me something, sometimes a therapy for over 3,000 USD. One article started with good advice and seemed to be very medical, but as I read it, references to the bible started to appear. I scrolled to the end and it was all about getting you to join a christian cult....

We as incels often have many vulnerabilities (Physically weak / poor looking / depressed / NEET / lonely ...), and should be extremely aware that we are the perfect target for a manipulative predator.
I fell for it too many times myself already.
One thing you should be particularly worried about is if someone is extremely nice to you without there being a logical explanation for.

I think they prey overall on beta males and insecured males. Many incels realise that it is over, so those scammers would skip people like us.

That's capitalism for you. If you or your situation can be exploited they will be exploited.

I think they prey overall on beta males and insecured males. Many incels realise that it is over, so those scammers would skip people like us.
Blackpilled brocels.
I think I should go scam on IT, many bluepilled incels over there.

Thaths why we need to behead dating coaches and gym coaches in sims 4 modded

They prey on incels in denial. They exist in grey areas, providing false hope.

Just looking at young couples would disprove these grifters.
How much money 14-16 y.o. teens make?
Do they self-improoved from childhood?

Just looking at young couples would disprove these grifters.
How much money 14-16 y.o. teens make?
Do they self-improoved from childhood?

This. When I realised that some people like muscular jocks do not have to improve anything yet they quickly get what I had been trying for years, it is so fucking unfair.

That shit never worked on me cause I could see right thru the bs they talking about.