Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Too high standards, Incel! Try again with a 400 lbs slut with a three figures bodycount.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pq5ako/guy_with_interesting_standards_wonders_why_he/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

It's just preferences that I want a 6'3 tall white chad.:foidSoy:
Do you want a fit, virgin girl, incel, with that attitude, entitlement, and standards? Staying single, that's what is next.:foidSoy:

Men can't have any standards of their own: not wanting to be betabuxx from a 100+ bodycount landwhale = high standards.

bruh, he's not even incel, IT is not even trying anymore

Never go on redit

bruh, he's not even incel, IT is not even trying anymore

Like I said, the age of the infiltrator is over. The "incel panic" is done. People are bored with this forum and are looking elsewhere.

Those standards aren't even difficult to meet and IT is still seething :feelskek:

IT fags want all men to accept minimum wage or unemployed single mother land whale kweens JFL

They’re running out of material quick. The glory days of their precious subreddit are over.

these standards are obtainable if he was looking for a man

>not stupid

yeah, that's very hard or impossible to find

Even 440 LBS turbo-sluts reject me.

Lowering my standards any further will technically be considered necrophilia.

They’re running out of material quick. The glory days of their precious subreddit are over.
Too few glowie posters for them to take their precious screenshots.:ahegao:

It was about time: 99% of virgins in the real world are incel in denial and from all the incel forums, only add up to less than 700-800 users online at any one time.

At this point, I'd take any female with a pulse. Even one from the morgue.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pq5ako/guy_with_interesting_standards_wonders_why_he/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

It's just preferences that I want a 6'3 tall white chad.:foidSoy:
Do you want a fit, virgin girl, incel, with that attitude, entitlement, and standards? Staying single, that's what is next.:foidSoy:

Men can't have any standards of their own: not wanting to be betabuxx from a 100+ bodycount landwhale = high standards.

Now go take a look at FDS and their completely off-charts insanity stardards and entitlements. And they still get people bowing down to them and having guys hitting on them all the time. YOU GO GIRL YEAHHH

Thread I made on this exact subject, just at how fucking ridiculous it is.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::soy::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::no::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::soy::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Yaaaaaas kang! Don't settle for a non virgin roastie! Kangz like him deserve the best HVW. :feelsaww:

It's funny that they immediately resort to calling this guy an incel once he says he wants a virgin girlfriend. There is absolutely no context within what the dude wrote that links him to being an incel, ESPECIALLY when he said he has had girlfriends before.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back