Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Too depressed to do homework

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Anyone else have this problem? I currently have a bunch of work I have to do but my depression is getting the better of me. All I do is sit in bed and literally LDAR now. I can't even bother getting up and eating and smoking weed now. tbh this is the longest I've gone without smoking in awhile. I think the last time I smoked was a few days ago. I can't even bring myself to go to class. I'm probably going to fail this semester tbh. All I can do is rot and hope that I get a life threatening disease or illness that will kill me before I fail uni and have to go back to working. Sorry for blog posting I'm sure no one gives a shit that I'm just laying in bed all day like a fucking loser. I just have no where else to talk about it since my parents don't care and I have no friends to talk to about it.

Sorry to hear, OP.

I never ever did my homework. It was bad enough that I was for ed to go to school then they sent me home with useless nonsense.

Every considered going to the doctor for an amphetamine?
I'm on them rn. tbh they usually make me anxious or hyper focus on dumb shit thats not homework lol.

I'm on them rn. tbh they usually make me anxious or hyper focus on dumb shit thats not homework lol.

Well, I honestly hope things get better for you man.

same bro I have maths test tomorrow but I'm too fucked in the head to bother studying

Just don't bother with it ,friend.

Last night I had a dream I was in a physics class and I was really excited to do well, but the teacher was a merciless hardass who rooted for me to fail, the test questions were impossible, and apparently I was a raging anit semite in my dream, and the fact that the teacher wouldn't let me espouse anti Jewish sentiment in class in relation to the test questions was the last straw, made me cry and run home to my grandmother in tears.

Point is academia exists to drain your life energy and imprison you.

Sorry about that bro. Homework fucking sucks, glad to be out of school tbh.

I was when I was in uni

I wish I coud NEET tbh. I can't even be excited to leave school since I will just have to wageslave as a maintenance person once I leave

For me it worked out to just never do it. I never even brought the homework assignments home in elementary I just left them in my desk. Might as well just do the main stuff. It's ridiculous that bringing work home after 7 hours being tortured is even a concept.

That happened to me constantly during my English teacher course. But I absolutely hated didactics, having to plan your classes suck ass.

For me it worked out to just never do it. I never even brought the homework assignments home in elementary I just left them in my desk. Might as well just do the main stuff. It's ridiculous that bringing work home after 7 hours being tortured is even a concept.
in Uni they care more tbh. I miss school when you were a kid since they cared less if you didn't do shit

in Uni they care more tbh. I miss school when you were a kid since they cared less if you didn't do shit
Oh you're in uni. That sucks but at least you know you have a good home in the future tbh. It's guaranteed.

Oh you're in uni. That sucks but at least you know you have a good home in the future tbh. It's guaranteed.
I will have to work forever tbh. I have a good job lined up but I have to work more than 40 hours a lot :cryfeels:

I will have to work forever tbh. I have a good job lined up but I have to work more than 40 hours a lot :cryfeels:
I always tell everyone this but try to invest in real estate. I know an old guy that bought up all the real estate in a small town and has crazy passive income as a result tbh.

I always tell everyone this but try to invest in real estate. I know an old guy that bought up all the real estate in a small town and has crazy passive income as a result tbh.
thats what I'm invested in lol. Theres a lot of matenience involved tbh. Also I'm in a snowy area so whenever it snows I have to shovel all the buildings which takes hours every time and it snows a lot. I'm happy for the opportunity so I hate complaining but it can be shitty at times.

thats what I'm invested in lol. Theres a lot of matenience involved tbh. Also I'm in a snowy area so whenever it snows I have to shovel all the buildings which takes hours every time and it snows a lot. I'm happy for the opportunity so I hate complaining but it can be shitty at times.
I understand bro. But tbh never give up. Sometimes our hobbies and projects are all we have.

I’m sorry OP. You’re not alone - same thing happens to me sometimes.

im too depressed to even brush my teeth, in highschool i never did homework i just passed the tests and they let me pass

stop smoking weed - that shit enhances your depression even further and keeps you exhausted. you already fucked up, trying to cope and force yourself to do things you dont want to will just make it worse. all you can do now is to save whatever you can and restart

Yeah, I have the same problem with doing anything that is related to something I dislike, particularly any subject in school which isn't what I'm majoring in. It's difficult for me to do homework, because all I feel like doing is LDARing and playing games.