Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Tons of upvoted IT posts about incels being like children as of late

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 4h 1m

But somehow, at the same time, incels are mentally-developed adults and thus a relationship between an incel and an underage foid would be inherently abusive and predatory:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/m3i9ww/i_dont_think_boys_and_men_of_any_age_are_supposed/

One guy straightforwardly says "yeah, you may have the mind of a child but it's still illegal for you to try to get a young girlfriend anyway, sucks to be you" and gets lots of upvotes:

I mean, they're hardly different from Kiwifarms at this point. Just a straight up incel-bullying community. They don't even try to dabble with logic, facts, data or coherence anymore. You people who say it's best just to ignore it are right in the end.

Last edited:
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
41d 7h 19m
These posts are funny. How dare they

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
6d 15h 24m
water is wet

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
24d 23h 12m
Mainländer said:
I mean, they're hardly different from Kiwifarms at this point.
kiwifarms users should get brunt publicly

also IT needs to be aggressive to us because they want to forget that they are even more worthless than us

240iq

240iq

Officer
8d 5h 18m
damn, do they not have hobbies or something :smonk:

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
72d 6h 45m
Mainländer said:

View attachment 500718

View attachment 500719

But somehow, at the same time, incels are mentally-developed adults and thus a relationship between an incel and an underage foid would be inherently abusive and predatory:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/m3i9ww/i_dont_think_boys_and_men_of_any_age_are_supposed/

One guy straightforwardly says "yeah, you may have the mind of a child but it's still illegal for you to try to get a young girlfriend anyway, sucks to be you" and gets lots of upvotes:

View attachment 500724

I mean, they're hardly different from Kiwifarms at this point. Just a straight up incel-bullying community. They don't even try to dabble with logic, facts, data or coherence anymore. You people who say it's best just to ignore it are right in the end.

View attachment 500726
Why do you even browse this subreddit let alone argue with these "people"? They're braindead and most of them are trannies.

Snarvindur

Snarvindur

Recruit
★★★
3d 5h 6m
Males on that subreddit are simps, virgin, whiteknights and incels in denial.

They really think they can get a girls interest by hating on incels. JFL :feelshaha:

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 4h 1m
Notorious Inkler said:
Why do you even browse this subreddit let alone argue with these "people"? They're braindead and most of them are trannies.
You're right. Like I said in the past, I think it's my narcissism getting the best of me. I go there to see if they're talking about me.

L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
53d 8h 28m
jb foids were fucking with chads when i was in 7th grade.dont take IT tranny and gooks serious.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
72d 6h 45m
Mainländer said:
You're right. Like I said in the past, I think it's my narcissism getting the best of me. I go there to see if they're talking about me.
Brutal selfawarenesspill

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 4h 1m
Linesnap99 said:
jb foids were fucking with chads when i was in 7th grade.dont take IT tranny and gooks serious.
Any teenage girl has more relationship/sex/social experience than an incel.

Notorious Inkler said:
Brutal selfawarenesspill
tbh

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
403d 9h 7m

Sucks to be rosties who get raped by curry janitors.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 4h 1m
Robtical said:
View attachment 500730
Sucks to be rosties who get raped by curry janitors.
I can play that game too:

"It's too hard to investigate whether a foid is telling the truth or not when she claims to have been raped, so women must be simply forbidden from going outside by themselves or being alone with men who aren't their husbands or relatives. Sucks to be you".

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
403d 9h 7m
Mainländer said:
I can play that game too:

"It's too hard to investigate whether a foid is telling the truth or not when she claims to have been raped, so women must be simply forbidden from going outside by themselves or being alone with men who aren't their husbands or relatives. Sucks to be you".
That's right. They don't want to empathize with us and go crazy when we don't empathize with their nonsense.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 4h 1m
Robtical said:
That's right. They don't want to empathize with us and go crazy when we don't empathize with their nonsense.
Female solipsism + gynocentric simps enabling it as well.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
403d 9h 7m
Mainländer said:
Female solipsism + gynocentric simps enabling it as well.
Foids pretend to be the caring gender but all they care about are themselves being able to ride the cc and accumulate low iq simps. Gynocentric simps are the biggest cancer to mankind.

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★★★
56d 2h 20m
Reddit a flurry of contradictions.

unsettling

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
186d 3h 39m
i dont think cutting off your dick is a sexually mature thing to do either. they look down on us as not developing properly when they themselves are troubled over dysphoria of wanting to be a little girl.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 4h 1m
unsettling said:
i dont think cutting off your dick is a sexually mature thing to do either. they look down on us as not developing properly when they themselves are troubled over dysphoria of wanting to be a little girl.
It's somehow ok to have some dysphorias but not others, because SJWs said so. Lame shit. If there isn't an objective moral parameter, like God/the bible, it's all arbitrary shit pulled from the ass of some feminist or pseudo-scientific psychologist.

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
91d 20h 1m
just a reminder that ITfags are uglier than .is users

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
16d 3h 41m
It's true, we basically are children.

I think that maturity is defined by experience rather than an arbitrary number. We've basically missed out on every single milestone existence, leaving us stunted emotionally as a result. How am I an adult? I'm a depressed NEET who never leaves his house and has zero actual life experience. At this point, your average 12 year old has accomplished more in life than I ever have.

Also, kind of hypocritical for them to call us "pedos" when a massive chunk of their userbase is made up of trannies who groom children into their cult and believe a 4 year old can consent to taking estrogen pills. :feelstastyman:

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 4h 1m
remincel said:
It's true, we basically are children.

I think that maturity is defined by experience rather than an arbitrary number. We've basically missed out on every single milestone existence, leaving us stunted emotionally as a result. How am I an adult? I'm a depressed NEET who never leaves his house and has zero actual life experience. At this point, your average 12 year old has accomplished more in life than I ever have.
True. Who plays piano the better, a 15 yo who has been practicing everyday for 10 years or a 40 yo who never even touched a piano?

It's retarded to assume someone is more experienced, let alone more manipulative/malicious, just because he's older. But of course, they won't admit the true reason behind their dislike for the idea of an older guy trying to date younger foids, which is lookism-related prejudice.

Most people feel disgusted when they image an adult guy, especially if ugly, doing anything romantic or sexual with an underage person, particularly if female. Even if it's just fapping to pixels representing such person.

remincel said:
Also, kind of hypocritical for them to call us "pedos" when a massive chunk of their userbase is made up of trannies who groom children into their cult and believe a 4 year old can consent to taking estrogen pills.
Somehow it's ok to let little kids make irreversible life-changing decisions, or even push them towards it, but not to date 15 yos when you're 20+. This argument is made a lot but it must be, since the hypocrisy is so titanic.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★★★
219d 22h 35m
That's why IT is so infatuated with us, because they see us like children, and do they like children, oh they like very much, especially the infamous inceltears user DR.PIZZA.

FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★★★
26d 12h 38m
Whenever I come across incels IRL I'm always impressed by their apparent strength and bravery, but it always turns to pity when I realize they have the mind of a child...
View: https://youtu.be/FEHE4E_I5FM

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★★★★
52d 19m
Just IT taking obviously comedic posts out of context just to frame us bad.
Would you fuck haunted stinky roast beef flaps?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
unsettling said:

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
204d 10h 14m
They will never stop contradicting themselves.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】
★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
Mainländer said:
Abominationcel said:
kiwifarms users should get brunt publicly
Kiwifarms has a watchdog thread on IT where they expose their hypocrisy, double think/standards, hate, calls for violence, bullying, harassment and other bullshit they do in their sub while posing themselves as people full of love and sympathy, and let me tell you, there is a lot of good stuff there and good points against these fucktards on IT. Too bad it is practically dead now but everything they exposed is just what most debaters would get in a glimpse of an eye and leave no space for a retarded comeback from IT.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8