Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tons of my friends have given up

O

Oren33355

Banned
-
Lots of self pro claim slayers of 1-3 Lms in the past are giving up now that were 26.
Some got cuck marriage. Some can't get dates anymore.
Most stop trying. Even my 6'6 friend said it doesn't matter he's 6'6 because he's so mental woman won't forgive that after they. Get to know him they don't want him. Ofc he can still change unlike me
I'm just 3/10 looks and my life is over.

I just want to get medical weed and die stoned as fuck.

It's ridiculous

What? Trying for what? You and I know damn well that 6’6 Chad will have another girlfriend in a month.

What? Trying for what? You and I know damn well that 6’6 Chad will have another girlfriend in a month.
LOL he has schizophrenia so he's definitely not Chad.
he just had a few night stands in he's life when he was younger but even he is feeling the heat of modern day feminism. He didn't get laid in the last few years he pay for sex.

Every man who is not Chad is struggling, the dating scene operates on a 1 strike you're out rule. Women want perfection, 1 flaw and you're out.

Never even began tbh