Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tonight is New Years Eve, and people are gonna FUCK and LOVE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
You are rotting here in front of a computer wrapped in a blanket eyes blood red from lack of sleep. You can't sleep because you are depressed. You only live to FEEL the injustice you have felt your entire life in the solace of your room. And that INJUSTICE all culminates in the debauchery that is NEW YEARS EVE.

PEOPLE ARE GONNA FUCK. They are gonna go to a sexy house party, hop in a heated infinity pool, snort coke, slap some random butts, sing Auld Syng Lang-- and then have a THREEWAY. Or maybe it's just a WHOLESOME COUPLE IN LOVE. They are two introverts having a quiet night in, they will CUDDLE, with their big DOG and CAT, generating the kind of warmth worth burning an African village over.

Everyone, all over the world-- they are gonna fuck they are gonna love. How HEALTHY. They are gonna live life and their children will live lives for epochs, and you are gonna get nothing. You were an afterthought. A sentence a writer wrote, and then erased because it made no sense.

I wish often that incels were aliens on a mission to observe Earth,-- at least we can delude ourselves in having purpose. But all this forum shit is just cope. We are animals that SHOULD fuck and love like these bastards I obsessively envy. Ultimately you are gonna be alone, cold, totally aware in spite of how SHITTY this year has been, 2022 will inevitably by worse. You don't fear death. You fear the hermetic and everlasting loneliness.

The only comfort is discomfort.

Last edited:
Just Roll out there And Pound some Easy roastbeef at this point. . .

You don't need to remind me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

How common due you think cocaine orgies are in the world? This is like complaining that some billionaires have rocket ships. I would love to have a rocket ship. But that's nigh unattainable even for normie men.

I'm not even mad anymore. I'm just confused by the fact that I'm still alive to spend yet another NYE drinking alone and another year as an oldcel. Humans weren't meant to live like this

we are modern day hermits:smonk:

Just like on halloween 3 months ago and christmas a week ago, and in 2 months it will be the same with valentines day. There is no saving us from lonliness.

Sex would be great to see the new year out, but I've never had a new years kiss, not even a friendly peck. I'm staying in again, only be gangs of drunk idiots looking for trouble if I go out alone, been there, tried that!
I completed halo infinite earlier, now making some dinner and having a beer. I'll not wallow and LDAR, it's not my fault this life is a fucking joke, you can only play with the cards you're dealt.

This is like complaining that some billionaires have rocket ships.
Getting cocaine in some places is easier than getting a PS5, JFL.
Also, yes, you're a cuck for not being angry at the billionaires travelling to space.

Getting cocaine in some places is easier than getting a PS5, JFL.
Also, yes, you're a cuck for not being angry at the billionaires travelling to space.

I am of the belief that the billionaires don't owe me any rocket ships.

I am of the belief that the billionaires don't owe me any rocket ships.
You're not getting on any with that kind of attitude for sure.
Do you simply not see the parallels between wealth inequality and hypergamy?

Every year is the same for us incels.