Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tonight is a TRUE incel TEST-- if you are HERE at NYE

meh some fakecels will try to save face and login in their phone for seconds and post it here before fucking foids and going to party

star-26004_640-png.556926

meh some fakecels will try to save face and login in their phone for seconds and post it here before fucking foids and going to party
The only thing a fakecel would open up on their phones tonight is a camera app for some selfies. If you check this site on NYE there's something wrong about you

It's New Year's Eve, I am financially broke and destitute, I spent my last fifty dollars on cigarettes and booze. Next month I'm literally sweating over having enough money to pay for rent and my other monthly expenses. Beyond browsing the forum I am watching mystery horror movies all night by myself alone. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Last edited:
It's New Year's Eve, I am financially broke and destitute, I spent my last fifty dollars on cigarettes and booze. Next month I'm literally sweating over having enough money to pay for rent and my other monthly expenses. Beyond browsing the forum I am watching mystery horror movies all night by myself alone. :feelsjuice: :yes:

View attachment 556977
absolutely brutal. It's good to know the mod team are TRUE incels

I was LDARing when midnight hit, I even posted a thread a couple minutes in

The only thing a fakecel would open up on their phones tonight is a camera app for some selfies. If you check this site on NYE there's something wrong about you
7A51224A C911 435E 8194 743E68F6D42F
“Gotta post on Chads.is again”

fakecels are the real faggots and are the reason why buttpluggers gaycuse us all the time.
Yeah they would rather spend time here than having the privilege to go outside and interact with toilets

Trucel reporting in.
It's already 2022 in Asia and Europe - it's over :feelsrope:

I'd put the star but I have no photoshopping skills.

No way am I going outside. Couples literally everywhere.

They will be hugging and kissing at midnight. I'd rather fuckin rot here and shit post in misery. I'd be far more miserable out there.

Didn't do anything on nye

Getting my true incel badge I guess :feelswhere:

Cheers for this shit life, fellow brocels :feelsokman:

hopefully 22 is the year i rope

Yep checking in at nye

Time for everyone to update that meme of "you will get a gf in 2014, 2015, 2016...

Multiplayer feels so dead, no one talks, all inuslts censored, VOIP is gay
i miss xbox 360 days, everyone had a mic back then

used to be so easy to make internet friends

i miss xbox 360 days, everyone had a mic back then

used to be so easy to make internet friends
me too, now it's all "add me on discord" or "join TS" like it's already in the game, just talk, i got the confidence to ask my first roastie out from some fag who told me i'd be gay if i didn't, never saw him again but that single conversation has left such an impact, even if i fail i will keep trying just so i'm not a god dam fucking faggot

me too, now it's all "add me on discord" or "join TS" like it's already in the game, just talk, i got the confidence to ask my first roastie out from some fag who told me i'd be gay if i didn't, never saw him again but that single conversation has left such an impact, even if i fail i will keep trying just so i'm not a god dam fucking faggot
agreed. the only game i consistently can get people to talk to in is valorant, but i havent rlly found anyone to talk to off of it. plus people take that game so seriously its so boring

Almost 10:30pm here... only question is whether or not I'll bother to stay up til midnight

It's over for us NYEcels

Hope I never have to see 2023

I honestly don't know what the fuck else I could be doing. My family literally left me alone at home to go to a party.
:feelscry:
I would but then I would have to re-torrent photoshop again and I'm too lazy ngl
paint.net
If being a poorcel has taught me anything, it's that there's always an alternative that's cheaper, or outright free.
:bigbrain:

Last edited:
It's 12 sharp here in south america, and I'm here. Alone.
Everybody else is partying and I'm sitting in front of the pc.

Star 26004 640

Cheers brothers.

Last edited:
Im always here at this time of year

Tucel triat to drunk and manoto drink to be herre

Comment on this thread to imprint that you browsed incels.is on NYE--- you are a trucel and deserve a gold star -- everyone else is a fakecel. Photoshop a yellow star on your avi. You can use this png if you don't want to do it yourself.

View attachment 556926

This is definitive.
:smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back