Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tonight is a TRUE incel TEST-- if you are HERE at NYE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Comment on this thread to imprint that you browsed incels.is on NYE--- you are a trucel and deserve a gold star -- everyone else is a fakecel. Photoshop a yellow star on your avi. You can use this png if you don't want to do it yourself.

Star 26004 640

This is definitive.

i was taking a shit at midnight

I am here, but the Internet is a powerful thing. I could be posting this from my phone. At a party or something.

spent my evening getting farmed in dota by other subhumans, based?

Too lazy to do on phone tbh

I am here, but the Internet is a powerful thing. I could be posting this from my phone. At a party or something.
well if you were at a party and browsing .is that only shows your true wallflower status within that party.

I'm here, too autistic to be anywhere else

If you’re feeling alone just go on any multiplayer game and you’ll be playing with thousands of other people that are also staying home. :feelsokman:

Multiplayer feels so dead, no one talks, all inuslts censored, VOIP is gay

I have nowhere to go, nobody wants to invite me to their parties.

I would but then I would have to re-torrent photoshop again and I'm too lazy ngl

If you’re feeling alone just go on any multiplayer game and you’ll be playing with thousands of other people that are also staying home. :feelsokman:
like what? I only play games that have bobs in it tbh

Anything. Look on steam charts, there are 350k+ people playing just csgo right now. :feelskek:
no there are a few games that have a lot of VoIP but I have no idea. I just hate how games have children in it tbh-- because kids are stupid and I want to avoid pedovibes. Do you know a game that has ONLY adults in it?

Reporting in.

Yeah, I am a true incel. :incel:

Chad could be posting in this thread while he's being blown by two girls.

no there are a few games that have a lot of VoIP but I have no idea. I just hate how games have children in it tbh-- because kids are stupid and I want to avoid pedovibes. Do you know a game that has ONLY adults in it?
Idk, some smaller games like insurgency and squad I’ve only ever heard grown men talk.

Chad could be posting in this thread while he's being blown by two girls.
why would Chad do that? that's as uncommon as incels murdering.

Idk, some smaller games like insurgency and squad I’ve only ever heard grown men talk.
I love insurgency as a concept because you can commit jihad and LARP as a Sharia Law terrorist. But I suck at FPSes

Gotta go to bed early like soyboy faggot because I have to wageslave tomorrow. Anyone who can at least get drunk alone tonight mogs me.

Are people celebrating in the street today? I might check it out and harass some rosties since I'm not allowed to go to bars and clubs because I don't have the vaccine.

Comment on this thread to imprint that you browsed incels.is on NYE--- you are a trucel and deserve a gold star -- everyone else is a fakecel. Photoshop a yellow star on your avi. You can use this png if you don't want to do it yourself.

View attachment 556926

This is definitive.
Anyone without this star or who didn't comment on this thread has a social life and is therefore a fakecel

I'll wear it with pride

Are people celebrating in the street today? I might check it out and harass some rosties since I'm not allowed to go to bars and clubs because I don't have the vaccine.
based-- I love how you are a mod
Anyone without this star or who didn't comment on this thread has a social life and is therefore a fakecel

I'll wear it with pride
fuck yeah :incel:

View attachment 556926

This is definitive.
present

I love insurgency as a concept because you can commit jihad and LARP as a Sharia Law terrorist. But I suck at FPSes
"realistic" shooters are ragefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Here but would rather be working

welcome to the new age buddy boyos

never been to party before :feelsmage:

Incel Wishes:

0069 038

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5