Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tonight I will try weed for the first time , stay by my side brocels

MACHETE

MACHETE

Officer
★★★
22d 2h 41m
Good evening my fellow brocels.

I have a joint that I received from a friend weeks ago

For those who have followed some of my content, I´m currently stressed as fuck because Im into a 2 week trial for a job. I need this job , but it required a PC so I had to buy one (borrowing money from my mother)

Im very stressed, so I felt that today would be a good day to try this stuff. I have a new pc right here where I can finally cope with vidya, i have a joint, a beer and my mother is in her apartment (so only my brothers are there but they couldnt care less)
I think this is a good opportunity to try out this new cope. I will smoke the weed, drink a beer i bought and play some vidya.

So i guess this is it, i watched some videos and I just have to light it up and inhale and retain the smoke in my lungz for some seconds...

You wish me luck :smonk:

laanda

laanda

signed by Lolimancer
★★★
58d 8h 10m
MACHETE said:
Im very stressed, so I felt that today would be a good day to try this stuff. I have a new pc right here where I can finally cope with vidya, i have a joint, a beer and my mother is in her apartment (so only my brothers are there but they couldnt care less)
I think this is a good opportunity to try out this new cope. I will smoke the weed, drink a beer i bought and play some vidya.
it is good to have experiences as an incel, weed quickly becomes a head buzz after a few times :fuk:

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
44d 1h 6m
I've never smoked, but I've eaten edibles. If it's the same or very similar experience, you're in for a good time. It can be scary at first, though, I'd recommend sitting down and relaxing. And don't fight the sensation.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
52d 4h 55m
bigantennaemay1 said:
I've never smoked, but I've eaten edibles. If it's the same or very similar experience, you're in for a good time. It can be scary at first, though, I'd recommend sitting down and relaxing. And don't fight the sensation.
I wish to get high so I can conquer earth and fix society

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

★★★★★
44d 1h 6m
erenyeager said:
I wish to get high so I can conquer earth and fix society
I get high to kill the pain of inceldom, and would recommend for that use. I don't know about all that conquering and fixing, though. I don't think it will help with that.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
52d 4h 55m
bigantennaemay1 said:
I get high to kill the pain of inceldom, and would recommend for that use. I don't know about all that conquering and fixing, though. I don't think it will help with that.
If I conquered earth just know you will be one of my heirs when I die:feelsrope: make sure you uncuck this rock from the ground up. Don't let globohono take you over.

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★
36d 40m
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

★★★★★
44d 1h 6m
erenyeager said:
If I conquered earth just know you will be one of my heirs when I die:feelsrope: make sure you uncuck this rock from the ground up. Don't let globohono take you over.
I hope you have other heirs in mind, because I hope not to have to live long. Though if I did inherit earth, the degenerates and filth would receive their due justice.