Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tonight i will do my normiemaxx preperations

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
so tonight is the holland - england game

i really dont give 2 shits about football

but

i noticed all the folks at work are talking abt it constantly

i figured that if i start to follow football a bit i can finally maybe have some nice smalltalk with people

will it work?

I think it's a good plan.

It's a decent plan. Where are you watching the game at?

thanks brocels, i figure with enough normiemaxxing i can maybe ascend one day

at home with some kebab :feelscomfy:
No problem. I assume it's on TV, but if you need a site for sports. I use this one

Last edited:
so tonight is the holland - england game

i really dont give 2 shits about football

but

i noticed all the folks at work are talking abt it constantly

i figured that if i start to follow football a bit i can finally maybe have some nice smalltalk with people

will it work?
why would you want it in the first place? Talking to normies is always ragefuel (for me at least). Talking to foids is even worse

I remember actually, normies WERE a bit interested when it looked like I could talk about football with them.
at home with some kebab :feelscomfy:
nice
I might watch it too actually, haven't watched any of the games this time.

why would you want it in the first place? Talking to normies is always ragefuel (for me at least). Talking to foids is even worse
you can never ascend without talking to them unfortunately.

i dont want to be a goddamn outcast for the rest of my life

i dont want to be a goddamn outcast for the rest of my life
me neither, but do you really think the solution is socializing with stupid ragefueling normies and foids?

me neither, but do you really think the solution is socializing with stupid ragefueling normies and foids?
what options do i have left brother

I've been thinking of doing the same thing just so I have stuff to talk about with normies

I've been thinking of doing the same thing just so I have stuff to talk about with normies
best way to get to know someone is to learn their language they say

My man. If you are here chances are that you probably are beyond fixing.

Anyways you should looksmaxx if you want to ascends not footbalmaxx. Women dont care if you like soccer or not when you are good looking

Anyways you should looksmaxx if you want to ascends not footbalmaxx. Women dont care if you like soccer or not when you are good looking
There's a whole world between truecel and chad bro.
Unless you can become a 9/10 you also need to normiemax.

Good luck, but i doubt it works. Once people get a first impression on you, their opinion on you usually stays

Yeah, it's a big ground of commonality I share with my normtard friends. Not to mention football is pretty fun to watch at times if you don't go overboard by investing too much emotionally into the teams/players

This is 99% of the reason people watch this crap to begin with.