Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tomorrow I try Tinder.

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Do what you want with it, just don't pay a fucking subscription like I did to be able to see matches, all were bot baits for newbies. I'm still ashamed to this day for financing Globohomo degeneracy out of desperation, truly a "what no sex does to a nigger" situation.

Remember boys, this is the guy who went to a bar with friends and who talked to girls there :smonk:
At least he's fucking trying bro :chad:
Stop gatekeeping the community :chad:

At least he's fucking trying bro :chad:
Well, it actually is cool that he's trying.
What's not so cool is his constant lying.

"i don't have friends, I'm a nobody" doesn't really match with "went to a bar with friends and got chatted up by females"

Tomorrow has arrived. :feelswhere:

If you're a youngcel, sure you stand a better chance of getting lucky. But if you have never had any attention or positive comments from girls/women in real life it will just be total suicidefuel!

been there done that, was just a massive :blackpill:

ended the month with zero matches and swiped on every female in my town

"i don't have friends, I'm a nobody" doesn't really match with "went to a bar with friends and got chatted up by females"
yeah and his insults to true blackpillers and incels calling us 'basement dwelling aspies' for not believing his obvious BS story about his 8.5/10 oneitis being dated by a subhuman.

yeah and his insults to true blackpillers and incels calling us 'basement dwelling aspies' for not believing his obvious BS story about his 8.5/10 oneitis being dated by a subhuman.
@Moeggels Were you hoping we forgot all of this?

Remember boys, this is the guy who went to a bar with friends and who talked to girls there :smonk:
I invited myself into a bar with a guy I barely know. It's the most low inhib thing I did. It's not going to happen again. Most normies go out all the time.

Tomorrow has arrived. :feelswhere:
Yeah, it's over. I made this shit 6 hours ago. I am subhuman filth. I am unironically planning my suicide now. I'm joing sanctionedsuicide.org
@Rhaast @tang ping @TheProphetMuscle

Connor murphy lookism

Last edited:
I invited myself into a bar with a guy I barely know. It's the most low inhib thing I did. It's not going to happen again. Most normies go out all the time.

Yeah, it's over. I made this shit 6 hours ago. I am subhuman filth. I am unironically planning my suicide now. I'm joing sanctionedsuicide.org

View attachment 557771
View attachment 557774
kys

View attachment 557785
View attachment 557774
@Fat Link ban this bragging fucker

@Fat Link ban this bragging fucker
I’m a khhv, nothing to brag about. I shouldn’t have mentioned the likes I got but I this isn’t anything extraordinary. What matters is meeting up and slaying them and I haven’t done that yet.

I thank my gut instinct for never ever wasting my time on online dating. With my physical stature I'd never measure up.

I thank my gut instinct for never ever wasting my time on online dating. With my physical stature I'd never measure up.
brutal

virtually every guy gets at least 1 match on tinder after a couple weeks. I got 1-2 matches every day with tinder gold for a week but none of them responded
To expand on this, dating apps intentionally front-load the amount of matches new members get. Meaning that early on you'll get a bunch of matches, but that'll eventually taper off unless you're a chad or something.

To expand on this, dating apps intentionally front-load the amount of matches new members get. Meaning that early on you'll get a bunch of matches, but that'll eventually taper off unless you're a chad or something.
I had tinder for almost a year (~11 months) and all I got were hookers, scammers (including Chinese crypto scammers), and bots. Now, I know that their algorithm intentionally buries your profile at the bottom of the stack unless you pay money with tokens like super likes and premium paid memberships like tinder gold to move up to the front of the stack. Women see the high elo free profiles first (the chads and giga chads - the guys who actually get laid from tinder without lifting a finger beyond the swipe), followed by the lower elos and paying customers (chadlites and the tinder gold normies with suped up profiles thinking it makes a difference, KEK) Tinder treats males like club and bar owners treat them: they're the fat cash cow that keep your business afloat because of all of the available pussy within the proverbial arm's reach.

I gave a massive fuck you to tinder them by uninstalling without giving them any money in all of that time I had an active profile.

TFU.

I got 0 likes in 24 hours on Tinder

I had tinder for almost a year (~11 months) and all I got were hookers, scammers (including Chinese crypto scammers), and bots. Now, I know that their algorithm intentionally buries your profile at the bottom of the stack unless you pay money with tokens like super likes and premium paid memberships like tinder gold to move up to the front of the stack. Women see the high elo free profiles first (the chads and giga chads - the guys who actually get laid from tinder without lifting a finger beyond the swipe), followed by the lower elos and paying customers (chadlites and the tinder gold normies with suped up profiles thinking it makes a difference, KEK) Tinder treats males like club and bar owners treat them: they're the fat cash cow that keep your business afloat because of all of the available pussy within the proverbial arm's reach.

I gave a massive fuck you to tinder them by uninstalling without giving them any money in all of that time I had an active profile.

TFU.
I've heard people recommend Hinge, but when you start out with Hinge it just shows you a bunch of busted / fatties. Never used it, but I've heard that they start you off with a bunch of profile that don't get many swipes before you start to get "better" profiles.