Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tomorrow all incels should do an international lockdown

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
As we know tomorrow is the famous St Valentine's day, a happy day for sexhaving scum. Yet a terrible day for us incels..

All of us should do a complete lockdown tomorrow on our rooms, personally i already lied to my boss and told him tomorrow im not wageslaving.

We should all LDAR with goyslop, drinkikg, smoking (i can't smoke weed anymore because of psychosis) and stay away from couples. NEETcels are already aware of how comfy this is.

Wish I could do that boyo. Unfortunately they won't let me take a day off at the NSA, I have to keep posting here. :feelsbadman:

GTFIH brothercels, lets do an international strike
@LeFrenchCel @DarkStarDown @ElTruecel @RealSchizo @Chingaquedito @Endangered @Awake

GTFIH brothercels, lets do an international strike
@LeFrenchCel @DarkStarDown @ElTruecel @RealSchizo @Chingaquedito @Endangered @Awake
Well, another normal day of NEETing I see

I have some college work to do, unfortunately. However, after I get that done(which I will make sure to concentrate on) I will then proceed to have a massive LDAR: Order goyslop, have some beer, smoke weed, play vidya, etc.

Thats the plan.
Signed up here, talk some shit for a while, drink some rum, eat some shitty pizza and hope this day can end ASAP.

boyo 99% of my free time is in house rotting on here discord or playing games and 1% when is really important and I have to go out

As we know tomorrow is the famous St Valentine's day, a happy day for sexhaving scum. Yet a terrible day for us incels..

All of us should do a complete lockdown tomorrow on our rooms, personally i already lied to my boss and told him tomorrow im not wageslaving.

We should all LDAR with goyslop, drinkikg, smoking (i can't smoke weed anymore because of psychosis) and stay away from couples. NEETcels are already aware of how comfy this is.

so fuck all tallfags who got sex just because they got saved by height

i would but uni cucks me tbh

I have to wageslave man. Sorry.

I should have stayed in home. I'm in my train to my daily psychiatric meeting.
NevER began, I should have done bettER CHOice

No, go out and be evil!!! *devil emoji*

In gta