Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tomorrow alek minassians statement he gave towards police is allowed to be published

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Get ready to get overrun by :soy: and :y'all:. The zoo visitor spaces will be full then.

I assume there will be additional information
given out. I doubt he posted here even though this place and braincels will get flooded and many comments on braincels will be made by :soy: and :y'all:.

Enjoy weeks long articles that promote the generalization of the incel communities.

Enjoy even more articles about the joker and incels.

Get fit for that jackbud attention whore and alike people to talk bullshit to be on tv and to get nice comments

They will make us look like ISIS.

Forged bullshit tbh.

I assume there will be additional information
given out. I doubt he posted here even though this place and braincels will get flooded and many comments on braincels will be made by :soy: and :y'all:.
Didn't he mention ER in one of his last facebook posts or something though? He was probably associated with incel communities to some degree

If one Muslim commits a terrorist attack then it’s just the individual. But if one Incel commits a terrorist attack then they’re all horrible people.

I don’t condone attacks against Muslims. I’m just pointing out a soy double standard

Didn't he mention ER in one of his last facebook posts or something though? He was probably associated with incel communities to some degree
He praised elliot rodger and made a reference to 4 chan

And that incels will overthrow the chads and stacys.

Jackbud should redeem himself by playing Egg White - Alek Minassian in the background whilst giving an interview to the media.

He won't though because hes a faggot.

Alek is based and a good guy

AM was fake news, that facebook post was fabricated and hes not associated with us in any way
the MSM is faking his statement too

Explains why there's 1500 guests I suppose. Wanting to see this safari park nature reserve me thinks.
AM was fake news, that facebook post was fabricated and hes not associated with us in any way
the MSM is faking his statement too

So this.

Saint Vanfuel, god bless him