Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tomboys are a government spook.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Like tomboys doesn't make you gay. Lets just get that out the way now. What it does do however is give you an unrealistic view of women. Steve Harvey said it best, "Think like a man. Act like a woman." We as men fundamentally hate womens personalities and behavior but we love their physical form. The ideal woman for most men now is a hot girl that acts like a guy. A bro you can fuck essentially. The sounds great but the problem is that women aren't like that. They're hormonal, emotional, dumb, physically weak, and selfish. So when you have the tomboy fetish and then meet an actual woman become disgusted and a misogynist. Men should be taught to seek women who will obey them, not ones that want to be their equal.

47499.jpg

The line between manky tranny butch dyke lesbians and actual tomboys is so thin that most people can't tell them apart

The line between manky tranny butch dyke lesbians and actual tomboys is so thin that most people can't tell them apart
which is why my bitches look like bitches

'tomboys' are basically just foids who dress in mens clothing nothing else, they should still look like foids.

which is why my bitches look like bitches
maxresdefault.jpg

'tomboys' are basically just foids who dress in mens clothing nothing else, they should still look like foids.
I think it's more nuanced than that. At the very least, they need to have feminine or neotenous features like 2D foids would. Otherwise, they're usually just manky reddit dwelling dykes with dyed hair who have never done anything athletic in their lives. Not the type of people who deserve the affirmation that the label implies

Last edited:
Tomboys are based asf, especially if they are buff and dommy mommy :feelsohh:

I've never seen a real tomboy after 2007

Idk wanting a girl that acts like a guy is really suspicious :feelshehe:

Not gay if shes a bio woman and still has her vagina. And she doesn't have to be a tomboy just a buff alt girl.
Ye fair enough I want a girl that’s fairly muscular and toned but not too much where she looks like a guy JFL

I think it's more nuanced than that. At the very least, they need to have feminine or neotenous features like 2D foids would. Otherwise, they're usually just manky reddit dwelling dykes with dyed hair who have never done anything athletic in their lives. Not the type of people who deserve the affirmation that the label implies
I had to edit this post like 5 times becuase dogshit poverty wifi

I've never met a tomboy they are very popular in books I've read or cartoons I watched in childhood though. But I'm not a doubter.

They exist but they are unicorns and even rarer now because half of them fall for trannypill and cut their tits off.

I was unaware of this fact until now.

Tomboys are either massive whores or massive dykes.

So you cant differentiate avril lavigne pre 2004 from a dyke? Are you insane? Theres plenty of hot tomboyish girls out there, you just need eyes to see it.

They exist but are very rare. I live rural and there is a girl around the same age like my little brother. Because there were no other girls her age in the neighborhood, she played soccer or other things with my brother and his friends. I think situations like this is how tomboys are created. Most are growing out of it at some point though once they hang out and interact more with other girls. And with internet and phones, they can always choose to interact with girls instead of boys

Actual tomboys are very rare, it's basically an internet meme

plus it's a psyop to slowly turn people into faggots

Tomboys are gay as fuck