Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tom Brady makes out with Patriots owner while holding hands

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

JUST FUCKING LOL!!! Even Chads are turning into fags in 2019. He even made out with his 11 year old son.

Of course foids will just think it's cute and how much of a loving father he is and not a pedo at all.

Are they kissing or is he whispering in his ear?

My dad has never kissed me. Is that normal? :dafuckfeels:

I don't think it is. But maybe it is sometimes. I guess it might be commonplace sometimes.

There’s no world where that’s normal lmao that was straight up gay/incest/pedolphila.. ashamed to say my dad’s kissedme on the mouth before, only once when I was like 12.. apparently it’s a thing in our home country.. bonding or some shit.. but never a long kiss and def no complaining “muhh that was just a peck come gimme some tongue”

I think it's an East Coast thing.

lmao what the fuck. imagine turning into a fag as a chad and waste your genetics..

Sub5 dads (rare these days) can't even touch their children in public, let alone kiss them on the mouth. I don't know why you'd kiss your children like that, but I see it quite often and it's almost always attractive moms/dads.
Same.

JUST FUCKING LOL!!! Even Chads are turning into fags in 2019. He even made out with his 11 year old son.

Of course foids will just think it's cute and how much of a loving father he is and not a pedo at all.

what the fuck that is so cringe jesus christ it hurts my heart to look at that EW man wtf

Patriots